• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ringtone

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Got a cellphone? What's your ringtone? One of mine is Peanut Butter Jelly Time, but I sometime's use the codec from metal gear.

Mine rings, like a phone.

Not sure what it does when it gets a text though, I usually have it on vibrate anyway.

The Legend of Zelda theme for some reason. However I haven't turned my phone on in about a year and nobody ever rang me when I did.

My ringtone is the Route 24-25 theme from my Leafgreen game. Oh yes. And it used to be the Route 11 song, and before that the opening theme from the games.
I'M CRAZY

And when I get a text it plays a recording of my friend saying "Tomato: the lime green puppy." Don't ask XD

tones.png

I got a new phone two days ago and haven't set a custom ringtone yet, but on my old phone it was "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk.

I've currently got "Bleed" by Meshuggah on my phone. It's really loud, and it's fun to turn it all the way up and have it go off in a coffee shop (watching everyone in the shop get startled like that is priceless).

I like to think i don't have a mobile. What i do have is a Gecko... which is really embarrassing to own.
This little thing. Also in blue, so i'm lucky Mum didn't get me a pink one.
phone.jpg

The ringtones basically consist of beeps of various tones that are meant to be tunes of some sort. One of them is titled "Oxoboxo"... wtf...

Last edited:
I have the Objection! theme from the first Ace Attorney, but it feels sort of crappy to have something that good as a ringtone when no one ever calls me. :C

My phone's alarm-clock sound is Godot's theme (again from the Ace Attornies), the only thing that makes me even sort of happy about waking up early. :P

"Kernkraft 400" by Zombie nation :D

I thought the band was Kernkraft 400, and the song was "Zombie Nation"?

Anyway, I often leave my phone on silent and have no need for ringtones, really. If it's not on silent and someone calls, it plays the Ievan Polka as sung by Hatsune Miku. :x

If I receive a text, it play's prosecutor Payne's "OBJECTION!" sound. Short and sweet. Also, it often scares the crap out of the person next to you if they're not expecting it.

When I don't have it on vibrate, it plays one of the default sound effects, called doorbell. My phone is quite old.

Back
Top Bottom