• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

Found it,my mum just needs to approve of it -.-'
She's SO over protective,she thinks people can cuss on there and,yet,you cant even talk on there!*itches mosqito bites*(mum from another room)I told you to put some mosquito repellent on,but,NO,you just had to...um....not put it on!

She'll probably approve soon,though.She just has to research it.*coughireallywantadittocough*

I think I'll have to actually hunt down a Ditto and catch it since I only have one, but that is fine if I'm getting an Enigma Berry in return. The Ditto I have in the Day Care right now is Lv. 92 (it has been there for a while), so I want to keep it.

I was wondering, how did you get the Enigma Berries?

My mum approved,what time and day should we trade?(I go by EST,Gone Camping on the 28 of July)
And they're not hacked,I went to the Darkrai event,Darkrai was holding a berry,I plant it and grow new ones!

Last edited:
I'm not sure when we can trade. Can you tell me what Pokemon you want (6 max per trade, but you can do more than one trade) and how many Enigma Berries you have that you are willing to trade?

Well,Let me go get my DS to see how many I have...*goes and gets DS off charger*
Now...*starts up Diamond*
Hey...Wait just a minute!Wi-Fi works fine on my computer...Why wont it work on my grandma's?
Anyways,to check my Enigma berries!*checks*
I only have one,rest are planted...*puts Poketch on berry Finder app.**goes all over Sinnoh literally to find berries*Ahem.Now.I have 27 Enigma berries.I'll try Wi-Fi once more,but I'll trade 6 Enigma berries for:Cyndaquil,Chokorita,Totodile,Ditto,Horsea,and Ariados/Spinarak.I'll trade more if you want,I have 27 ;)Just dont take them all!And could one of them be holding the Dubious Disk?I really want a Porygon-Z XP I dont mind if you cant do that,though...

Hey...Wait just a minute!Wi-Fi works fine on my computer...Why wont it work on my grandma's?

A: Your Wi-Fi settings not likely to be set up for your grandmother's modem.
B: Your grandmother's modem may not be wireless.
C: Your grandmother's modem may not be compatible.

Take your pick.

i choose A!
EDIT:You may be right!It probably isn't compatable!Trade tomorrow,at the earliest,Roxxor?

Last edited:
Ummm... I still need to breed the Pokemon. Tommorrow afternoon would be the earliest I could trade. I already used my Dubious Disk, so I can't give one to you. Several of them I will give Pokerus. I'll get to breeding the Pokemon tommorow morning.

Ooh,I've never had Pokerus ^.^
And I can't trade tomorrow,how about Sunday from 12:30 to 1:00?

Okay, I was about to say I didn't want to trade today either. If that is eastern time tommorrow, then I can't do it. We might need to schedule for a later time. This weekend I just want to rest, because I've been marching for 5hrs a day for the past week in the heat. I'll just post when I get the Pokemon ready, hopefully it will be soon. Please have patience. =)

Yes,in EST,Gone Camping on Monday,and if we can't trade 12:00-1:00,what time do you want to trade?I'll see if I can fit it in my scedule!

I don't know yet. I'm going to start breeding your Pokemon this afternoon. I might be able to trade tonight. I just registered you also.

Cant trade tonight...Maybe,if I go home,as I am on my grandma's computer and she has no Wi-Fi...

Well, I've had a slight change of plans for the better. I can trade today, probably anytime as well.

I would be fine trading from 11:30 - 12:00 (12:30 - 1:00 eastern) if you want. If you want a different time today, that would also be fine, just state the time.

Well... You never replied and that time period is gone... I can trade anytime today, just post what time you want to trade.

(we are trying to figure out why my Wi-Fi isn't working.We may have to trade after I get back from at least two weeks of camp)

Back
Top Bottom