• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

I am available for trading today!
Sorry,but for yesterday I had to go to g-ma's,and her computer had a virus.

Woot, I can trade today as well.

I just started a trade invite room. Remember that my game name is HUNTER. My DS is plugged in, so I'll just stay on Wi-Fi until we trade today.

Last edited:
Thanks for trading with me. Eventhough it took a while, it was worth it. If you need anything else, just tell me, and I will gladly get you it. You already know what I would like in exchange. Thanks for trading with me and please come again. =)

YAY,I would likez more Pokemon,please!
Enigma berries for:
Mareep
Scyther
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Mudkip

(exit and enter transition)

Torchic
Treecko
Chimchar
Turtwig
Nidoran Female
Growlithe

For the time being.Thanks!

Alright,Roxxor,I'm ready to trade if you're ready!I have to get off soon,so if I'm not online,I can't trade,maybe if not today,tommorrow after middle school?

^cheesecake

It depends on what the parents know. I bred several Dratinis that knew Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, and Wrap.

^Mewtwo

I'll probably can't trade tonight, I still have homework to do. I'll post when I have all of the Pokemon ready though. =)

If any of them know both Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse, I'd like to take it off your hands. ;D Are there any berries you still don't have?

Well, I don't have Lansat or Starf, but I don't really care if I have more than one of a rare berry. I don't have Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, or Rowap berries. I have several Dratinis with both, but they are on My Pokemon Ranch. That just means I'll breed you one instead. I have 3 Dragonites on Diamond, and these Dratinis come from my Special Attack Dragonite which knows Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, and Aerial Ace. It won't be a problem getting you one.

What berry can you trade me in exchange, and is there anything else you want? :P

Back
Top Bottom