• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scenes we'd like from a hat...

*Starts mooning* "HEY, WEAPON, COME GET SOME YOU BIG OVERSIZED UGLY THING!!!"

I think a new topic is in order, as I said, jus to keep things fresh:

What wouldn't happen in an episode of Pokemon!

I'll start:

Smantha Terra Locke: "Hey, Team Rocket *slits their throats*, let's see you blast off now!!!" *evil laugh!!!*

Ash: Go, Kadabra!

*Uri Geller comes out of nowhere*

Uri Geller: I'm suing you for using my likeness and making me a Satanist anthropmorphic fox!

And so, Ash and friend were sued for millions of dollars. Unable to pay for their crimes, they all went to jail.

"Sasuke, it's time you learned the truth about the Uchiha symbol."
Sasuke: "Huh?" 'About time. Now that idiot, Uzumaki, will stop bothering me.'
"The symbol is of the great, mystic..."
Sasuke: "Yes, yes?"
"Great, mythical..."
Sasuke: "Yeah, out with it."
"Pokemon: Narumon!"
Sasuke: "..."
"..."
Sasuke: "DAMN FANARTISTS!!!"

Ash: Does anyone want to see me do the macerena while covered in grape jelly?

(Hey, you said what wouldn't happen so...)

*Kadabra evolves again*

Alakazam: "Look, 2 spoons! Who said we should fear Christian and his tiny wooden spoon?"

The Storm Christian: *8 wooden spoons in either hand* "What was that, Alakazam, I'm afraid I didn't quite catch that!?"

Alakazam: *gulp*

Back
Top Bottom