• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

School Projects

None left, but I've done some really epic projects for history this year. A presentation on naval battles of the civil war with comic books and short videos with puppets for world war II's aftermath. I'm proud of myself.

4 five-page essays for sociology
a 15minute presentation with handouts for english
a handout for spanish
and all my final exams (due) next week

HAVEN'T DONE A THING!

I have to write an essay on Act I-II of Romeo and Juliet over the weekend, when I'm supposed to be having fun. Also, I've been putting off a project that's been due for weeks, along with countless others.

Hmm, let's see what's left....

• A research essay paper on the Internet for English that's due this coming Tuesday. I should really get started on it but given that next week is my last week of classes and is where all hell breaks loose i.e. final in-class tests, completion of big assignments... plus I only got my corrected outline for the research essay returned to me electronically today, I'll probably ask for an extension.

• A computer program for my Discrete Math class that implements an algorithm to compute the product C of the n×n matrices A and B directly from the definition of matrix multiplication. Oh, it's also due this Monday and thankfully it's not too difficult. ^^;

...And that's everything left for me to complete.

I have a math project due Monday. I have to use a poster to draw to scale a "map like" thing with a planet, and the sun. The planet is moving around the sun like an ellipse, and I have to make a pretty poster showing that. D;

I also have an English project coming up. It has something to do with The Great Gatsby.

Basically, my teachers are creating projects before schools over. Yay for cramming grades! T,T;

Okay so now for world geography class, we have to create a website that has a bunch of facts about a country in North or South America. I got Peru.

Back
Top Bottom