• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

"Togetic..." he whispered without turning away from the rail.

"Togetics are pretty!" she said after turning back to human."And it's kinda ironic that you transform into my evolution!"

((as long as you are on the one that came from Viridian City,and are riding with Echo!))

((don't forget bakuphoon :3 and I thought you were on the boat from Olivine Darksong... or am I very confused after Mewtwos return...)))

((Oh, wait, yeah. Never mind. ^^' ))
Darksong fiddled mindlessly with Goldensong's Poké Ball. She could have sworn that she heard a voice, but ignored it.

((You all on the ferry? Good.))

DAY 2
Current locations:
Group A (Including Mysti (Mewtwo), Echo (Echo) and Mark (Bakuphoon)) is in Hoenn already, Lilycove.
Group B (Including Darksong (Darksong), Alex (Kali the Flygon), Travis (Animorph), Shard (Cryptica) and Eric (Ambipom)) Is on the ferry, soon arriving in Slateport (That was were you were going right?).​
---

Waking up, Mark stood up and dressed.

"Awake already?" Something touched his mind. "We arrived in Hoenn just a few hours ago!" It was Luxray.

"Grmmbmll..." Mark mumbled, intending to say "You could just've awake me..." He scratched his head and walked to the mirror. His hair was a mess.

"You know, there's a hair brush inside that drawer." Luxray said, pointing at the drawer below the mirror with his tail.

"Thanks..." Mark said, opened the drawer and took out the brush.

"No problem."

It took some time for Mark to finish brushing his hair, and when he was finished he noticed that Mightyena had not said a word. He turned around and saw his Pokémon sleep on the floor.

"Wake up, Mighty..." He said calmly, but when the Mightyena didn't respond in any way, he started to raise his voice.

"Mightyena! We're in Hoenn now! Wakey, wakey!" Mightyena snored even louder.

Mark asked Luxray for help, but he refused, so Mark transformed and started pushing the golden Mightyena's body with his snout.

"I know you're awake now, Mightyena! I saw you smirked!" it was true, Mightyena was awake. She stood up and yawned. "Mornin' already?"

"Yep." Luxray said cheerfully, and Mark transformed to human again.

"I guess we should head out, we have no time to lose! Giovanni is getting one more step closer to the Dew Drop every second we waste here!" Mark walked out of his cabin, and headed for Echo's.

"Hey, Echo. Time to leave! We have no time to loose" He knocked hard on the door.

Meryn squinted and sheilded her eyes with her hand. The morning sun was facing right at the front of the boat and it was too, too bright. Slateport always seemed too sunny, not that they'd quite arrived yet. She looked at her watch and smiled; the ride wouldn't be too much longer. Maybe another ten minutes at the most.
"The Cave of Origin, eh...?" she said to herself, thinking of the possibilities. She looked down at the waves below and lost her thoughts in daydreaming. Her smile faded and Meryn bit her lip, barely muttering under her breath, "I'm scared."

(So are they all going to the Cave of Origin, or is one going to Pyre and one going to the cave of Origin?)

Last edited:

((I guess Group A is going to Mt. Pyre since it's closer, and Group B to the Cave of Origin.))

Echo heard Mark yell from down the hall and sensed Smeargle's sudden awakening. Echo walked faster, to make sure Mark didn't think he was in trouble.

"Good...Morning?" Echo mumbled as he approched Mark.

Echo unlocked his door and picked up his bag while calling Smeargle back to his ball.

"I'll be... outside..." Echo trailed off as he began walking to the exit.

Mysti stood at the boat's rail and watched the sun come up.It was beautiful.Pretty much everything was beatuiful.Except doo-doo.And trash.Get the point?

(Since Bakuphoon's with the Lilycove group, can I move group B along?)

The ferry's horn blew as Slateport's tiny lighthouse came into view along with the dock. An anchor was dropped and passengers started to leave the ferry.
"C'mon, guys. We have to get to Sootopolis quickly," Meryn called to the others, trying not to sound nervous.

Aria left the ferry anxiously. She stood waiting by the end of the dock for the others, fiddling with Goldensong's PokeBall. "Would now be an okay time to send her out?"

Shard disembarked the ferry, standing next to Aria. "Where to?" he asked no one in particular.

"Sootopolis and the Cave of Origin," Meryn replied. She rummaged through her bag and held out an ultra ball. "Aria, do you need to borrow Florece again?"

"If you think I should, it's fine with me," Aria replied, nodding.

((oops... I forgot))

Last edited:

((Group A's in Lilycove :3))

"We'll leave for mt. Pyre now." Mark said as he disembarked the ferry. "C'mon!" He his behind a building and transformed.

He ran over to route 121 as a Mightyena.

"Morning, Echo. Not much time to talk," Meryn replied telepathically. She tossed Aria Florece's ball again. She reached for Kiri's ball, but decided against it.
"Hey, can I fly with one of you? It'll be much faster than surfing all the way to Sootopolis."

"Eh, Alex didn't have a passenger when we were headed to Olivine, so you could probably hitch a ride with him." Travis said, leaning on a lamp post. "...Where is he, anyways?" He asked, looking towards the ship, where passengers were still getting off.

Back
Top Bottom