• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

"Hello, Echo. Nice to hear you."

"I don't need to fly," said Shard. "If you're flying over the ocean I'll follow you even through the fast currents. If you think that's a bad idea, I can use Dusk." He held up the Pidgeot's Pokeball.

"Hmm..." she said to everyone on her ferry((it came from Viridian))"My transform species is a Vulpix, and my two Pokemon are Vulpix and Pikachu...Come to think of it,neither are very good for traveling!"

"Umm... I might be able to carry you... It will make me... slow... though..." Echo trailed off as he stared into space.

"Ok... Transform and I'll grab you..." he mumbled as he transformed.

She transformed into Vulpix after recalling her own. She loosened her muscles,awaiting to be grabbed. Man I hope he doesn't drop me! she thought, as she is a fire type.

Echo drifted down, and leaned forward to grab Mysti.
"Ok... let's catch up..."

Echo shot into the air, and quickly changed direction to follow Mark, with the vulpix dangling below.

Mysti squirmed at first,then got used to flying (We're flying,right?). "This is fun!" she said, oblivious she just shouted it.

((I really want to revive this, so I am. Luckily it's been less than ten days since it was posted on.))
Momentarily, Aria sent out Goldensong so that she could stretch. The Ninetales began to groom herself.
"I guess that counts," Aria laughed before withdrawing her again.

"Mt. Pyre..." Mark said as he stopped with the sea that surrounded the tower. "So we have to cross this water... Ugh, I hate water..." He muttered to himself.

"Maybe I can get Luxray to swim over here..." He transformed to human and pulled forth the Luxray's greatball from his belt.

"Luxray, I need your assistance." He said as the big cat Pokémon emerged from the red light.

"Hm? What is it, Mark?" Luxray questioned.

"Do you like water."

Luxray raised an eyebrow. "Less than you do."

"... Fine. Then I don't need your assistance anyways." He retreated Lux and transformed to his Pokéform, a Mightyena.

"Echo, Mysti!" He growled telepathically. "It's Mark. I'm at Mt. Pyre now, are you coming?"

(((It's... It's ALIVE!)))
--------
Right... above you... Echo called telepathically, begining to descend towards the mountain.

"Whee!" cried the Vulpix, who was really a human, as she flew. She had never flown, with the exception of an airplane.

Echo put Mysti down at the base of the mountain, and landed next to her.
"Let's wait... for Mark..."

"Good. Here I come." Mark jumped into the cold water. He shivered as his sensible nose touched the surface of it. The water felt really uncomfortable in his fur, it soon started to itch.

"God... damn... water!" He muttered to himself as he kicked off towards the mountain. At each kick, he became closer to Mt. Pyre, solid ground, the Dew Drop, Latios and Latias.

"Ahaha..." He began to laugh, "The water is so refreshing, you should jump in, Echo!" He barked sarcasticly.

The water became colder every second, at least it felt like it was for Mark. Ugh, how he hated water.

"Finally, land..." He reached the foot of the mountain and jumped out of the freezing water.

"Here, Echo, Mysti." He padded over to his friends and shook his fur like he had never done before. The water flying and hitting the two Eon people.

"Hah!" He barked.

"Why'd ya do that? I'M IN VULPIX MORPH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" I cried, naturally being a fire-type, and we all know what happens to fire when it touches water...

Mysti cane out of her Vulpix morph, so the water wouldn't hurt as much. It would be cold, but it wouldn't hurt.

Echo stared impassively, then returned to human form as well.
"Are you finished...?"

"... Yeah, I am. I don't know about Mysti though, she is acting a little weird." Mark smirked and headed for the entrance.

"Coming?" He entered, the place wasn't how he remembered it. Last time, there was a human behind the desk, and the floor wasn't that messy. Rocks everywhere, huh.

Echo sighed and followed him in.
"Is this... how it's supposed to be? I've... never been... here..." he said, looking around.

"I don't think so." Mark transformed and picked up a rock with his hands. No, not a rock. A piece of a gravestone.

"Oh Arceus, please don't tell me the Rockets have been here?" He prayed silently and looked up at the... sky? There were any roofs, just a hole and further up ahead was the sky. The edges on the hole wasn't sharp, or at least they didn't look sharp, and it looked burnt, black. The holes were rather round, almost like someone had smoothened it.

As Mark walked with his head up in the air to study the peculiar edges of the hole, he tripped on a... mini volcano? Not possible. A volcano, here?

"Hey, Echo. Look at this." He pointed at the small volcano, which had started sputing small flames and melted rock.

Echo walked over and knelt down next to the spout.
"How... odd... I hope this place dosen't... erupt while we are... in here..."

Back
Top Bottom