• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Meryn opened the ball, releasing a brown apatasaurus with thin, but huge green leaves on top of his head and around her back and chest. Four palm tree leaf-like wings stuck out of her back along with three bannanas under her neck were also visible.
"Florece, let Aria ride you and fly with Kali and Alex to Mt. Pyre. Shard, Isaribi, Kiri and I will be swimming below. If you need us, just sightshare or come down if it's really urgent," Meryn ordered as she threw her pokeball to Aria. She smiled, feeling excited and happy for the first time in an hour or so.
"Be good to eachother, 'kay?"

Kali crouched down to let Travis get on her back. Alex heard Mark's suggestion, and smiled, replying telepathically to the whole group.
Yeah, taking a ferry to Hoenn is a good idea, Mark. It'll still be faster to fly and swim over to Olivine, but I was worried about what we'd do when we got tired. However, we will have to be careful about being spotted once we reach the lighthouse.. He walked over to another Ninetales, this time Travis' Pokemon, Beka. "Would you like me to carry you, so you don't have to be in a ball?"

((can the vulpix I turn into be black,too?Maybe something happened,like the vulpix I have was my true partner,or something.))

Mysti ran on board with her mutated black Vulpix,Shadowflare.They looked around and saw other people and Pokemon.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be in the ball. Besides, we're not very adept for clinging to things without hurting them." She said, before Travis recalled her. Terry, who was next to her, shrugged.

"...Same here." he said, before dissapearing into the blue bolt of energy from the greatball. Travis, meanwhile, got into position on Kali's back.

Aria nodded, turning back to human and stepping onto the dinosaur-like Pokemon. She pet the side of its neck. "I've just realized how much I like Tropius."

"Thank you," Florece chuckled, happy to get attention.

"I guess that when everyone's tired, we'll stop at an island and rest," Meryn replied to Alex's telepathic message. "Is everyone ready to go, then?"

"I sure am," Aria hummed. She was no longer Ninetales, since it would be odd to see a Ninetales riding on a Tropius.

"Me too," said Shard. He got into a stance that looked like fighting, but Isaribi knew that it was that he was ready to dive into the water. She copied him.

Alex looked around. "Everyone settled then? This way." He leaped off of the cliff, spreading his wings and beginning a glide, then started flapping to gain altitude. Kali followed right after him, holding Travis on her back.

"Off the cliff? Fine with me." Moments later, Shard had leaped off the cliff shouting "YAHOOOOOO!"
Isaribi rolled her eyes, smiling. She jumped forward off the cliff, aiming for the water and not the rocks below. About ten seconds later, the two Golduck had landed in the ocean. Shard was treading water, waiting for his friend.
"Darn," he said quietly, and turned back into a human, treading water still. He sent out Dusk and quickly became a Golduck again. "Sorry about that," he shouted as the Pidgeot flew high into the sky, near the rest of the group. Below the flying Pokemon, the two Golduck swam swiftly through the ocean.

Travis was in a state of shock from the takeoff. He had never actually flown before, and, quite frankly, he enjoyed the feeling of air whipping past him. He laughed madly, eyes shining with delight.

"I'VE GOTTA CATCH A FLYING TYPE ONE OF THESE DAYS!" He shouted over the sound of air rushing around them.

"Wow. This shouldn't be something I'm so eager to do," Meryn said before leapt off with Kiri below her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of falling for a moment before hitting the water below. Before Meryn sank, Kiri swam under and lifted her above the surface. The Lanturn quickly swam toward Shard, constantly leaping up and diving down for a few seconds at a time.

"This is fun," Aria commented, feeling the wind in her face while riding on the Tropius's back. She checked her PokeBalls to make sure that both her Pokemon were there.
Yup. Luckily she hadn't forgotten Goldensong or Sakura.

Shard watched Isaribi begin a backfloat, gazing up at the sky. He knew she liked to do that, so he let her. Instead, Shard dove underwater and came back up a few seconds later on the other side of his Golduck. He looked back at Meryn catching up, so he slowed down his swimming. After all, Golduck was the best swimmer.

Kiri blinked, noticing that Shard had slowed down for him. He stopped showing off and sped forward, though it still wasn't as fast as Isaribi and Shard.
"Thanks, but it's all right. As long as we're still close enough to be within sight of eachother and don't get separated, you can go at your normal speed. Kiri and I appreciate it, though," Meryn said. She looked up. The ones in the air were faster, though Florece was still furthest behind. Why did her Pokemon have to be slowest...?

Aria wondered if Florece could answer a question.
"Do you think that if I turned into Ninetales, I could still fit on you?"

Florece stared into the air blankly, thinking of Aria's question.
"You could, but it might slow us down more. Why would you want to?" she asked curiously.

((This needs a bump :3))
Echo sat up in his bed, unable to sleep. He looked to the door, thinking, I'll go explore the ship while I wait for dawn...
Echo stepped towards the door, and opened it, and closed it silently behind him.
He glanced at Mark's room.
I wonder if he'll know I'm gone...

Echo silently jogged down the hallway towards the deck.

Back
Top Bottom