• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shadows of Almia Disscussion/Help Thread

Taliax

Most likely leaving TCoD
Well, there isn't one, and I could use some help. Does anyone know where to find a Jolteon? I need it to complete a quest.

i think you can find one on the cargo ship, if not, try looking up youtube videos for "wild jolteon : pokemon ranger shadows of almia" or something along those lines

help me please! can someone list the locations of quests that will add a new partner poke?

also, anybody notice at the end of the game it says Barlow sprung a leak...

i think you can find one on the cargo ship, if not, try looking up youtube videos for "wild jolteon : pokemon ranger shadows of almia" or something along those lines

help me please! can someone list the locations of quests that will add a new partner poke?

also, anybody notice at the end of the game it says Barlow sprung a leak...

I checked the cargo ship, there's no Joteon. And yeah, that part was pretty funny ^^ Once a quest for a partner pokemon is open, you can check the location of it on the pause menu under 'Quests', but I know that there is a quest to rescue a Snover in Boyleland and a Sneasel in Almia Castle. There are a few others I remember too, but if you ask me about a specific partner or quest I could help you better.

thanks for that but i already ahve the piplup partenr pokemon thanks ^_^

also, Jolteon is definately in haruba dessert, i looked

thanks both of you, i think i only need pachirisu now and i've got them all

and pity you can't transfer palkia from haruba dessert and dialga from almia castle -__-

Does anyone know how to get Celebi for the quest you get from Ollie's mum? It's my last quest and i'm really confused. I'm just chasing it around in circles.

Does anyone know how to get Celebi for the quest you get from Ollie's mum? It's my last quest and i'm really confused. I'm just chasing it around in circles.

There are Doduo nearby that you need to use. Then you just have to watch where it flies and get lucky. =( It took me a while.

Anyone know what pokemon i need to capture to wake up regirock? I've gone through the browser several times and can't find a pokemon with crush x 5 anywhere. I have everything else but regice.

^And for Regice you need Magmortar from Volcano Cave.

Pachirisu's Quest is, by the way, in the Ranger School. Ms. April will give it to you; apparantly it bit Mr. Kaplan on the nose >:3

Back
Top Bottom