• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shadows of Almia Disscussion/Help Thread

Yeah, it just means we bought the game earlier, played it more... or we may have wicked fast hands and too much time D:

And there are quite a few things in this game I find hilarious, but it's probably just me:

THIS IS ALTRU CORE COMPUTER. THIS IS ALTRU CORE COMPUTER. THE ENERGY NEEDED FOR LEVEL TWO IS... VERY LITTLE. I REPEAT, VERY LITTLE. THERE ARE NO ABABABABABNONONONONONONONONONONOMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA... THERE ARE NO ABNORMAMAMALITIES.
Ice: Sounds like it has abnormalities galore :P

Isaac: Keith isn't in here. He's only in here at lunchtime. With his pillow.

And there are quite a few things in this game I find hilarious, but it's probably just me

Those quotes don't show up in this quoted post but haha I love those quotes. :P

And then there's the bit with the "vicemail" thing... if you notice any "vicemail" received says "Keith?" instead of "Keith". 8D

Not to mention the reference to the oil crisis in it >.>

*sigh* I was so hoping that there would be someone called Barack Obama involved...

[discussion]

The plot needed moar changeability. :[ Seriously the Mystery Dungeon games had so much changeability to the ending that it was awesome, but SoA just kind of... ended. I came up with an obscure plot about the main character getting taken over by the Shadow Crystal but the problem is... they never get anywhere near the Shadow Crystal in that last bit. The other changeability is /actually/ getting dropped into the shadow world thing by Darkrai but I can't do much with that considering that I know nothing about the shadow world thing other than a little of what happened in MD2...

Actually I made up a plot in my mind =_=

I started over and named my character Akuri, thinking that 2 years later she would become the Akuri in The Experiments... But in the RP I'm still keeping the history I wrote down to prevent confusion.

Actually I made up a plot in my mind =_=

I started over and named my character Akuri, thinking that 2 years later she would become the Akuri in The Experiments... But in the RP I'm still keeping the history I wrote down to prevent confusion.

I decided that my main character was the kid of the main characters from Ranger I

... expected that screwed with the Partner Farm concept because then I pictured my character's parents as ~WORLD-SAVING TOP RANGERS~ that were actually still Rangers xD

Random experiences from the game and its connection to Ranger I:

"hmm that must be the Prof. Hastings of Al-ZOMG IT /IS/ PROFESSOR HASTINGS"

"... MURPH <3"

*walking* "... wait, is that who I think it is?" *runs over* "... GO-ROCK QUADS <3333333"

... yeah 8D

"hmm that must be the Prof. Hastings of Al-ZOMG IT /IS/ PROFESSOR HASTINGS"

"... MURPH <3"

*walking* "... wait, is that who I think it is?" *runs over* "... GO-ROCK QUADS <3333333"

Don't forget the Wheeler

Wheeler=Joker (from Batman, y'know)

And I really loved the new animations they gave the Go-Rock Quads. Especially with Billy <3

O MORE HILARITY:

Paul: Well if she can do it, I can too...
Welcome back, Clyde! I love you, Clyde!

(In Diary) Erma: By the way, you signed of as Hatstings.
Hastings: Who is this mysterious Hatstings? Perhaps Erma's boyfriend?
(Later)
Hastings: I shall call it the Capture Loopy-Looper!
(Later again)
Erma: You signed off as Hatagnits. You should get some sleep.

Boy: Ranger, do you sleep in pajamas at night?

Murph: You don't want to hear the whole song? But that's only one verse! I mean, there are 102 verses in all...

Lamont: I am absolutely delighted that you succeeded in destroying our pier!

The only humor better than this game was the DON'T SLEEP IN OCCUPIED BEDS sign in the Galactic HQ

The only humor better than this game was the DON'T SLEEP IN OCCUPIED BEDS sign in the Galactic HQ

(quotes missing)

I don't know where the first, second or fifth quotes are from 8D

Oh yeah, and during the 1-Day Teacher period:
Girl: Are you in love?
Me: (just for the heck of it) YES
Girl: Ooh, is it maybe a former classmate?
Me: *wow I was actually thinking of Keith when I said that o.O*

C: I downloaded and completed the Shaymin mission last night. Now my browser is entirely complete! Even the event Pokemon!

so if anyone needs to know where such-and-such a Pokemon is, I can tell you. C:

I don't even have Wi-Fi :(

*huggle*

If it makes you feel any better (it might not), I've had my DS for about three years and I've only just now realized that I have a wireless router that can support Nintendo wi-fi :3
And I'm not even on that much because my mom forgot to take my DS back from me (I'm supposedly grounded) again...so I can only get on wi-fi once a week =/

Anyway, I've only recently bought the game (Monday), and I'm thoroughly addicted. Like I've mentioned, I can't play much at all because of my mom and the whole being grounded thing, so I've taken to playing when pretending to sleep and playing at school. I'd have a huge binder standing up on my desk and behind it, while pretending to take notes, I'd be befriending some random Pokémon. As for pretending to sleep, I'd play until I actually fall asleep with the DS in my hands. Strangely enough, I never roll over and smoosh it. And I always just happen to wake up when the power light on the DS turns red.

I can tell you, this game is definitely so addictive that it's not good for my health at all. I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep or took notes in class.

I actually sold New Super Mario Brothers and Nintendogs at Gamestop to get this game using the whole store credit thing. And I've no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom