• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*appears in a cloud of smoke*

Well, I've been arranging and stuff, so... yeah. I bet you're wondering what I'm going on about. It's...

THE MORPH MARKET NOW HIRING SPRITE CONTEST!!!

*takes breath* Whew. Anyways, Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs is hosting a Sprite Contest. There will be a total of 12 entrants, and First, Second, Third, and Fourth will be receiving trophies, along with a Morph Market shop.

Now... what is Morph Market, anyways? Well, the Morph Market is included in the first post. The shops are run by people who work at SEPM, and seeing as we have none, this sprite contest is a chance to hire. The layout of your shops will be similar to the main one, and you request by posting a VM or PM for the owner. After the sprite contest is over and done, the winners can PM me with the spriting types they can do. I will then set up your shop for you and include your trophy by the shop.

The sprite contest begins today. Once all the applications are full, people who haven't made their sprites yet will have an extra 3 days to do so. More details in the first post.

And in case you're wondering, yes, this is why requests are closed.

Can i have a Morph Market and a sprite shop,because I already have one.And I have a splice I love,but it has no Pikachu whatsoever,is that the "Free Performance"of which you speak?

oh,iI'll show you it anyways,because I want you to see it!
cyndaganiumaf0.png

Here's two sprites I did, but can I enter in both contests, or can I only enter in one?
picture.php
picture.php

By the way, If I win, i don't want a Morph market. I'm just entering because It's fun!

It's all one contest, but you're meant to clear all three categories. Also, that splice doesn't have Pikachu as base nor is spliced with 5 Pokemon. You can still enter it, but there will be a severe toll in points.

Ok, here are my entries.

1. A Pikachu/Quilava/Rhydon/Pidgeotto/Aggron/Sentret splice.
picture.php
I really like how it came out.

2. Blaziken as WarGraymon
viewThumb.jsp

3. And a Blastoise inferno to cap it off.
viewThumb.jsp

Your's and Kai's have been added.

Alright, if the entry list doesn't fill up in a week, we'll have to do it with less entrants.

Here's my Pikeevittviletailking!(Pikachu,Seaking,Eevee,Ninetales,Skitty,Weavile)

pikeevittviletailkingyj9.png

Mewtwo thinks he's Renamon!
renatwoqk2.png

(it's my first disguise,and the fact i'm horrible at scratching doesn't help,so dont point and laugh!)
Rest coming in a little bit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom