• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Sparkly Things

I iz back!*goes and gets DS and checks Wi-Fi*
Wait...Cant find DS...Will check tommorrow,as I want to be a lazy butt today(night)!

I can provide a Avalanche TM.... I'm interested in a shiny charmander or a shiny absol.

The name "Oliphaunt" (your phanphy) came from Lord of the rings? AMIRITE?! *shot*

Tolkien wasn't the first to use the term, but yeah. ;)

I think I already have a cloned shiny Charmander for a trade that fell through, so is that all right?

Is that meant for me?If so,Sure!Otherwise,it's still Jirachi,right?(I want to get all the Pokemon that's why I am trading Eevee on GTS for an Aipom)

When are you going to be available to trade, then, and more importantly what's your friend code?

Name: Aisu

FC: 1590 6345 8715

I might be able to get on at 7:00am or 8:00am any day (except Sundays) my time.... -__-

I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow, then. And for future reference, your ingame name really doesn't matter when you're on Wi-Fi.

Sorry I couldn't llink up with you the past few days >.> Parents managed to find some reason or other to keep me off my DS in the mornings -___-

Thorn: Sorry I keep missing you. >.< I was busy all weekend and didn't have much time to come online

pikachu629: You mean "how" do you give me a TM? Attach it to another Pokémon and trade me the Pokémon. Although really I've decided that I'd like at least two TMs for shinies/rare stuff. Thorn and Mewtwo are okay because I already made deals with them, but in the future I'm going to ask for more.

In other news, the shiny Lugia I mentioned appears to be kosher, so I'll add that to the list as soon as I get around to it.

Sorry for late reply; distracted.

pikachu629: Hm, well, let's see. I'm too lazy to bother trying to clone Celebi right now, but I have plenty of spare Deoxys. How about Grass Knot and Stone Edge, then?

Friend code and time zone, please.

Renteura: All right (asdfghj finally explosion). Its current name is OCEANUS (ugh lame); do you want me to change it? Friend code, time zone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom