• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SIGN-UPS] Power Plant Pokémafia

Redstrykephoenix

german brothers
Pronoun
he/he
Welcome to the Power Plant, home of many Electric-Types. Within are a few communities of wild pokémon, including your own. Rumours arrive that a neighboring settlement of Pokémon has been decimated due to a group known only as The Mafia, and that The Mafia has infiltrated your group.

For the town's survival, the citizens must weed out The Mafia posthaste, before everything they hold dear is destroyed.

This is planned to be a sort of a background game, one that won't encroach on the territory of other mafia games. There are a few bastard elements at play, but for the most part the game is reasonable.

Stryke and I will be running this game co-operatively.

-Days and nights will both be 48 hours.

-The Mafia wins when EVERY member of the town is dead.

-Don't C/P your role PM, don't communicate outside of thread, don't screenshot any private mechanical chats, etc.

The game will start when we feel like an adequate amount of players have joined.

ok, so. Would anyone like to be in a hydra with me? :o (that's a tentative in btw)

well well, let's try my luck at crawling out of the civ cave for two seconds

plug me in

Back
Top Bottom