• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Slender Man: The Thing That Scared Something Awful And CAD Forums

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad286/Slender_Man/

Starting a project to archive every single picture and story in that thread, since the host most of them used is slowly killing off the pictures D:

If you want to help, PM me and I will send you the password. You will then just have to upload the images and put them in the order they appear in the Something Awful thread

Icalasari, could you point out exactly where he appeared in your pic? I didn't see him.

But you guys know what the freakiest part about this is? I'm a slightly paranoid person, and occasionally I would look out a door or a window at night, expecting to see something...creepy, scary, maybe disturbing. Now that I've learned of the Slender Man, I will probably start looking specifically for him...

Fabrication or not, the thought of it frightens me.

Icalasari, could you point out exactly where he appeared in your pic? I didn't see him.

But you guys know what the freakiest part about this is? I'm a slightly paranoid person, and occasionally I would look out a door or a window at night, expecting to see something...creepy, scary, maybe disturbing. Now that I've learned of the Slender Man, I will probably start looking specifically for him...

Fabrication or not, the thought of it frightens me.

foundhim.png

Last edited:
I dunno, I'm not really all that afraid of Slendy. He seems like he'd be cool to chill with, maybe ask some questions about truth and the universe and whatnot (guys like him usually know some cool stuff). Then maybe we could go get some Wendy's or something. 'Course I'd probably end up slenderized before any of this could actually go down, but whatev.

Masky on the other hand, now that's some creepy shit. What with the cryptic videos and the big black eye sockets and the actually charging you rather than just standing there and the carrying you off in the middle of the night and whatnot.

I dunno, I'm not really all that afraid of Slendy. He seems like he'd be cool to chill with, maybe ask some questions about truth and the universe and whatnot (guys like him usually know some cool stuff). Then maybe we could go get some Wendy's or something. 'Course I'd probably end up slenderized before any of this could actually go down, but whatev.

Masky on the other hand, now that's some creepy shit. What with the cryptic videos and the big black eye sockets and the actually charging you rather than just standing there and the carrying you off in the middle of the night and whatnot.

Oh, Masky scared the fucking daylights out of me

Yet I am more scared of Slender Man, since, well, you know, the guy escaped Masky after fighting with him one on one =/

Sure, he was knocked out and carried off, but still

So, anyone see Entry 23 yet?

Certainly wasn't expecting teleportation/the house going all Lost Woods. I don't think this is quite the end though.

So, anyone see Entry 23 yet?

Certainly wasn't expecting teleportation/the house going all Lost Woods. I don't think this is quite the end though.

It will never end until he gives Slender Man his god damned $20!

He is too deep in the rabbit hole now

Also, he forgot one thing:

He woke up in his house. Oh, and MM watched him sleep at one point. It doesn't matter whether or not he goes back. One or both of them know where he lives

Oh, did you notice that the doll kept on moving? One person pointed out that his legs also grew ;.;

Idiot here watched the fake one by marbelhornets before realising his mistake.

Also, Goin' Down by Three Days Grace came on my stereo just as Slendy appeared. The opening to that song, combined with Slendy scared me shitless.

And this isn't the end. J may not want to know the answers any more but the answers will find him whether he wants them to or not. He has interfered too much. Slendy, Masky and totheark will find him. >8[

Also, I know some people can be dumb but how is it that J was able to say that Tim's pill bottle looked similar to the one he found in Alex's house but not notice that in #19, Masky is wearing the same jacket that Tim is wearing in #20.

Also, if Slendy causes so much shit to happen to video cameras, why was Alex able to get pretty close shots of him on more than one occasion? Fridge Logic, my dear Watson, Fridge Logic.

Last edited:
I saw it. Am I missing something? I was rather bored throughout almost the entire series.

The concept of Slender Man, however, is lovely.

The concept of Slender Man, however, is lovely.

I agree so much that I've actually started setting some stories outside the mythos in which I'd set all my stories up until now, just so I can accommodate Slendy, who's badassness would have to be downgraded to fit into the mythos.

Slendy is really awesome. I've started doodling him and that operator symbol all over things now. I considered writing a story, but then I remembered I suck at writing and it'd just end up being one of those things I read to myself again months later and trash while still facepalming. :|

Also, if Slendy causes so much shit to happen to video cameras, why was Alex able to get pretty close shots of him on more than one occasion? Fridge Logic, my dear Watson, Fridge Logic.

It isn't guaranteed, and completely random when cameras crap out around him?

Slendy is really awesome. I've started doodling him and that operator symbol all over things now. I considered writing a story, but then I remembered I suck at writing and it'd just end up being one of those things I read to myself again months later and trash while still facepalming. :|

And the madness spreads >:3

Thank you for informing me of this. And all the other information. I'm going to use this guy as a main villain in a crypto-epic.

In my story, Slender Man is the Dragon to the Big Bad, Clara, or so it seems. In actuality, Clara is one of the children that Slender Man drove insane and is completely under his control. Her dastardly plans are actually just a cover so Slendy can carry out his own diabolical ones.

If Mr. Fantastic joined the Men in Black, I think we'd get something similar to Slender Man...That dude creeps me out. But he is SOOOO awesome.

lol, I've been having crazy-ass coughing fits as of late. Could hardly breathe in CompSci today. Maybe I should lay off the doodling a bit. :v

ETA: totheark's new video. MINDFUCK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom