• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smoking

Shit, that wasn't a dream?

I admit, during the summer I couldn't tell where the raves ended and Ceebeebies began.

I risk going off-topic here, but Horrible Histories - CBBC, not Cbeebies! And they actually made a version presented by Stephen Fry to air on the BBC because ao many adults loved it - is the BEST EVER (the books are fantastic, but the show is incredible and genuinely the funiest thing I've seen in a long time) and everyone needs to watch it. Just tell me this, this or this isn't utter genius.
So much cooler than ponies

Ooh, actually on-topic, I'm living with four other girls this year, and they all smoke, which is fine, but one of them smokes in her room sometimes (with the window open) and I'm getting a little worried that, at the end of the year, when the house gets inspected, we might lose some of our deposit because the house-inspectory-people might notice. But I don't know any of my housemates very well and don't really want to bring it up ><

It's a slow painful way to kill yourself. My grandpa's death from lung cancer spooked me away from even laying a single finger on any tobacoo products.

I'm not against smoking, but it should be done in private or open spaces, it's not really pleasant for a non-smoker to be caught in a cloud of tobacco smoke created by a smoker. Here where I live, smoking is banned indoors, which I think is alright.

Back
Top Bottom