• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

so, that kapton jack.

conned me into getting one of these. :uuu buuuuh, that little fruit nipple.
so, converse with me, strangers and pedophiles of the internet world.
i eagerly await your reply from my mother`s basement.

Lol. Wow... Anywho
If anyone offers you COD don't accept it's poisoned. The tea is fine though.
Avoid any welcome mats. They're carnivorous.

conned me into getting one of these. :uuu buuuuh, that little fruit nipple.
so, converse with me, strangers and pedophiles of the internet world.
i eagerly await your reply from my mother`s basement.

Hey, I'm the one who assed him into conning you into getting an account. >:(

Anyway, welcome to our cave. I'll steal--um, take your baggage, and we also have tea, if you would like any.

I HAVE THIS STRONG URGE TO CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR TO MY SPECIFICATIONS, JACK. |:< WHY IS THIS?
i can fend for myself, father, thank you very much. :< ''' i am immune to all poisons.
i am jesus. have we not discussed this before?

sofa; AND OHOHOHO ~ . IS THAT SOFA WHO I THINK IT IS? LOOKS LIKE IT IS GETTIN` SRS ALL UP IN HURR.

blade; your petty weapons have no effect against the wild len. |8

I HAVE THIS STRONG URGE TO CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR TO MY SPECIFICATIONS, JACK. |:< WHY IS THIS?
i can fend for myself, father, thank you very much. :< ''' i am immune to all poisons.
i am jesus. have we not discussed this before?

sofa; AND OHOHOHO ~ . IS THAT SOFA WHO I THINK IT IS? LOOKS LIKE IT IS GETTIN` SRS ALL UP IN HURR.

That sofa is who you think it is.

Hey, there. Don't listen to what everyone's telling you; the TCoD (The Cleaning of Dirtiness) team cleaned up the river a few days ago and now it's good as new. Here's some cod! *gives cod*

I have a cave full of Blade-based pokemon, and last I checked, I was a Gallade. (sort of)

The foam swords are just new-member gifts. Since you called me out on it, have a real one instead.
*Hands person a broadsword*

OH SHIT NO DO NOT GIVE HER THAT SHE'LL KILL US ALL

shhhhhhh. it's made of plastic spraypainted to look like metal. I keep my real ones under close guard. But she'll undoubtedly get one, and then kill us all.

.....What? I didn't say anything.

*backs away, slowly*

Welcome! Please wipe your your feet before entering (since you are armed with a foam sword, you have it much easier than the others. I can't tell you how many people we have lost to those evil mats).

Would you like some coffee and salmon? Tea and cod? Pepsi and shrimp? Gatorade and tuna?

HI THERE WEIRD PERSON

I'm Enkoe, somewhat weird and annoying. Don't get in my way, you hear! >:U

Also, the welcome mats bite, and they breed rapidly. If a mat is annoying you, ask my Latias to kill it for you, since they don't stand up to her RAPIDFIRE DRAGONBREATH.

Anywayz, hi!

P.S. want a cookie? :3

so many people greeting me. my, my, i never expected to become such a hit instantly. i am amused by the many offerings of aquatic life, but my hunger is not yet appeased, hnnnnnng. |8

HI THERE WEIRD PERSON

I'm Enkoe, somewhat weird and annoying. Don't get in my way, you hear! >:U

Also, the welcome mats bite, and they breed rapidly. If a mat is annoying you, ask my Latias to kill it for you, since they don't stand up to her RAPIDFIRE DRAGONBREATH.

Anywayz, hi!

P.S. want a cookie? :3

now, now, aren`t we old enough to forget the childish habit of namecalling ~ ? .

i`m lenny hatsu jesus. and i am in everyone`s way.

have you ever seen the rapid reproduction rate of a unicorn? i`ll leave their asses in the dust.
my precious manyula purposes an ass - kicking to your latias. |8

.. cookies are petty human food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom