• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So this thing says I have to make an introduction

Or rather it won't go away until I do. So hello. I'm Cheshire Chinchilla, I spelled Chesire wrong when I signed up because I'm a genius and now I'm here. Had an account before, haven't touched it in forever so decided to start fresh but I hardly remember anyone so that's that I suppose.

Hello! I'm Lili, I like ponies and reading and cats. It's nice meeting you. If I may direct you towards the roleplaying section of the forum, or even try to get you into MLP...?

Whatever happens, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Ohai Cheshire! Welcome to our lovely Cave, where we apparently eat cod and drink tea or something. I see Lili hasn't directed you to Anime-Style Battling yet, so, ah, check that out sometime. I can assure you it is awesome.

And yes, ponies are amazing.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone c: My old name is irrelevant, since it was so long ago, but it'll probably be obvious who I am to those who knew me. I'll be sure to check out all the sections of the forum and while I do like MLP:FiM, I prefer Homestuck and Team Fortress 2.

Homestuck?! :D

Have you happened to see a fan adventure called Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood...?

Also, I'm seconding the mafia invitation. Mafia is awesome.

I might as well make my intro in this thread too...

Hi! I own a lot of Pokemon games so i figured i would try this out.Interesting story:I found this place while searching for a game i used to play but had forgotten the name of... i really hope i can find it eventually, because it was a really good game. i went under the name of "Muramasa" there,if anybody plays that game. if you have seen me on that game,PLEASE tell me the name. it would really help.

Uh, pretty sure you're supposed to make your own thread instead of a two-week-dead one but...
Hi.
May I direct you towards the Anime-Style Battling or Mafia sections of this forum?
Keep an eye out for the carnivorous welcome mats.
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom