• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So,uh,hi!

...Does the von Karma part in your name happen to have anything to do with Ace Attorney? Because if it does, we should totally get together and talk about Ace Attorney some time.

...*cough*

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies, blazevonkarma. I'm Mini MoonwalkerKay Faraday. I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums, and if you ever need any help with anything, I'd be happy to assist you.

Last edited:
Hey Blaze, welcome to TCoD! The people here are the nicest people I've ever met, so I'm sure you'll have a good time ^^ Although at the moment, due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm not able to get on very often (Only one weekend a month), but while I AM here, feel free to ask me any questions you may have or just talk :)

...Does the von Karma part in your name happen to have anything to do with Ace Attorney? Because if it does, we should totally get together and talk about Ace Attorney some time.

...*cough*

Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies, blazevonkarma. I'm Mini Moonwalker. I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums, and if you ever need any help with anything, I'd be happy to assist you.

It does,haha!

Thanks for the warm welcoming!I figured I should stop hiding in the shadows and register.

Ahaha that's great! I'm not very fond of Manfred von Karma, because of
what he did to my sweet little Miles; killing his father and then raising him on his own just so he could crush him when he was older
, but Franziska is great! :D

Ahaha, you're welcome.

Haithur! Welcome to the forum! I must say, I like your name, if only because I played through the first game in the Ace Attorney series last week and Manfred is actually quite an interesting character.

...So yup, welcome! Have fun!

Im not all that fond of the von karmas,but people always say that I remind them of Franziska.

...is that a compliment,or should I whip them?

My favorite is still Godot.Im replaying T&T.I almost forgot how awesome be is.That and Luke Atmey.

Objection.gif

Hello fellow Ace Attorney lover. I'm Flareth.

This reminds me I should replay some games again.

Welcome to Ponyville The Cave of Dragonflies! CONVERT TO PONYISM Please visit the roleplaying section of the forums and we hope you have a splendid time!

Oh, by the way, I'm Lili :)

Im not all that fond of the von karmas,but people always say that I remind them of Franziska.

...is that a compliment,or should I whip them?

My favorite is still Godot.Im replaying T&T.I almost forgot how awesome be is.That and Luke Atmey.

Depends. I rather like Franziska, even though she can be very annoying at times, but I'd take that!* (see what I did there) as a compliment.

Aahhh T&T was so good! And sad. Which reminds me; every single time someone mentions T&T, I remember how much I hate Dahlia Hawthorne. Godot's great, though! His Coffee Grenade was fabulous.

*at first the 'take that' was unintentional.

Screw Arceus, Kyurem's better.

There is truth in her words.

Welcome, Blaze. And stop lying: there's no such thing as a "not very interesting" person.

Welcome, Blaze. And stop lying: there's no such thing as a "not very interesting" person.
This.

RIGHT

I'm Mewtini/Indigo! You can call me either, or any nickname derived from either name (hey, even Mewtindigo works.) Have a nice time hereee~

(Also, no offense, but you might want to clean up your grammar a little. TCoDians as far as I know don't take well to bad grammar :/)

Back
Top Bottom