• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So you wanna be in SOLDIER?

'Sup, my cheesefries?

I am Scarborough Fair, affectionately referring to Bayonettas' lovely quartet of firearms, but I have no qualms about the song, either. I'm a fan of the game, if you hadn't...noticed. You may have also inferred that I am a Final Fantasy fan, and if you did, you are correct! Furthermore I enjoy Okami, and of course, Pokemon, as my main fandoms. I am a toy collector, and, well, pretty much an ordinary person. I enjoy drawing, and writing fanfics but I phail at that, IMO, anyway.

Glad to meet you all! Though I must admit I haven't participated in forum activities of any kind for a while, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself.

OMG SHOES
AND FANFICS
AND TOYS
AND
AND
CHEESEFRIES

I like you.

Hello. I'm Green, resident lightning ferret and newlywed to Arylett Dawnsborough. Welcome! =3

Hi. I'm Arylett Dawnsborough, that guy's wife.

And another resident FF fan, who shares the -borough part of my name with you! Welcome to the Forumsborough~

(By the way, yes, that part of my name was nicked off of Aeris.)

Hehe, name buddies! ;D I saw you around and wondered if you're name was an Aeris ref. (And I'm glad to see someone spell it AerIS and not AerITH!) I'm a fan of her myself. <3 I also dig the Rinoa icon.

OMG SHOES
AND FANFICS
AND TOYS
AND
AND
CHEESEFRIES

I like you.

Hello. I'm Green, resident lightning ferret and newlywed to Arylett Dawnsborough. Welcome! =3

Thank you! <3 You seem awesome. *Gives awesome award* *and complimentary cheesfries*

<3333

I want to speak to you. /o/

Also omg Stan Lee is coming here to sign comic books

<3333

I want to speak to you. /o/

Also omg Stan Lee is coming here to sign comic books

:O

Stan Lee will never come to my town because it is worst town

worst town

it does not deserve comic books

darn you, place of origin! Darn youuuu

Back