• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [SPOILERS FOR A DANGEROUS PATH AND ON]Tigerstar's Plot

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
It's been thirty moons scince Tigerstar was killed by Scorge, in an attempt to take over the forest. However, after some serious thinking, he decided to find an easier way to get out of the dreaded 'Place of no Stars', where evil cats go when they die, and take over the lake terretory. So he visits cats that have to potential to set him free using six sacred items... The Star jewels. There are six total; Bravery, Change, Light, Dark, Leadership, and Justice. When all six are used at a special cave in the mountains... All the Place of no Stars cats are set free. If used at the Sun-Drown-Place, however... Star-Star will appear...

Your part in this: You are either a cat working for Tigerstar, A cat who wants to help Firestar, A clan member(six, maybe seven total clans! o3o), a cat who wants to sommon Star-Star, or a loner, kitty pet, ect.

RULEZ:

-All normal RP rules.
-NO twolegs.
-No gary-stues/mary-sues... Unless you're Firestar, he's natrally Gary-stuish.
-ONE Tigerstar and at least 5 other Place of no Star cats. Must be deceased.
-You may be holder of a Star Jewel.
-CANNON LEADERS.

STAR JEWELS AND THEIR EFFECTS:

Bravery-- Gives bravery matching no one else, and will do anything that will help other cats.

Change-- Allows holder to turn into another clan cat, scent and all. Great for spying.

Light-- Allows holder to bend light around them to their will.

Dark-- Allows holder to bend darkness to their will.

Leadership-- Makes the holder a great leader in tough situations if the true leader is not there.

Justice-- The holder gains a strong sense of justice and can judge any cat correctly by looking at them. Held by the SpiritClan leader.

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Appearence:
Personality:(PO allowed)
Bio:(Optional)
Holder?:(if so, of which Star Jewel?)
Other: (Optional)

Mine:

Name:Jewelstar
Clan:LightClan
Appearence:White cat with light gray stripes on her back and blue eyes. Has long tail.
Personality:PO
Bio:No.
Holder?:Yes(Change)
Other: No.

CLANS AND TAKEN RANKS:

ThunderClan:

Leader-Firestar/none
Deputy-Brambleclaw/none
Medicine cat-Leafpool/none
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Elders-
Kits-

RiverClan:

Leader-Lepordstar/none
Deputy-Minnowtail/Darksong
Medicine cat-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Elders-
Kits-

WindClan:

Leader-Onestar/none
Deputy-
Medicine cat-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Elders-
Kits-

ShadowClan:

Leader-Blackstar/none
Deputy-
Medicine cat-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Elders-
Kits-

SpiritClan:

Leader-Silverstar/Midnight
Deputy-
Medicine cat-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens-
Elders-
Kits-

LightClan:

Leader-Jewelstar/Shadowstar
Deputy-Owlwing/Cryptia
Medicine cat-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Queens
Elders-
Kits-

Loners:
Kittypets:
Purrball/Mewtwo

Place of no Stars:
Shadowheart/shadow_lugia
Tigerstar/Darksong

Join please.

Last edited:
Re: Tigerstar's Plot

Name: Moonlight
Clan: LightClan
Appearence: Black cat with a white patch of fur in the shape of a cresent moon on her back, and blue eyes~ Her tail is a normal length with a small bit of white at the tip.
Personality: Quiet, peaceful, yet fun to be around at the same time. She thinks before acting a lot of the time.
Bio: N/A
Holder?: Yes (Dark)
Other: Nothin'

Name: Silverstar
Age: 37 moons (Yeah i forget the conversion rate for moons to human time)
Clan: Spiritclan
Appearence: (Will post pic later)
Personality: PO
Holder?: Yes, Justice

@ Midnight: A moon is one month, so your character is 3 years and 1 month old.

Name: Minnowtail
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: A gray tabby with long fur and green eyes.
Personality: Rather silly, but serious when she needs to be. She is pessimistic when she's grumpy, and when she's pessimistic, she's argumentative and no one can ever get her to look on the bright side. When she's like this, the only way to solve it is to just wait it off. But she's optimistic and bright every other time, and very loyal to her Clan.
Bio:
Holder?: no
Other: no

Name: Purrball
Clan: I am a kittypet.
Appearence: All grey, with yellow eyes and the pupils outlined with green. Her tail has rings of slightly darker grey, and speckled with the same color. ((Hey, I am being the cat I actually own!)) She also wears a jewel her owner gave her around her neck.
Personality: Purrball always did feel a sense of power from her necklace, and she was unusually brave ever since she got the jewel her owner gave her... She also guards her jewel with her life, as her owner passed away, and is owned by a different owner, and the jewel is all she has left of her previous owner.
Bio: N/A
Holder?: Yes, but has no clue. Holds the Bavery Jewel.
Other: The jewel around her neck? Her owner found it for her, ya know? It was the Bravery jewel, but neither knew about it.

Name: Owlwing
Clan: LightClan
Appearance: ((No one gets the word right...)) A short-haired, tortoiseshell tom with blue eyes.
Personality: PO
Holder?: Bravery~ EDIT: Postninja'd DDDDDDDDDD:
Other: Claims to be descended from
Sol

hhhn. I wanna be in. |D I haven't read Warriors (yet) however, so if someone could PM me a crash-course in it?

Name: Hoovefoot
Clan: works for Tigerstar (old clan was Spirtclan
Appearence: A tortoiseshell cat with yellow, creepy eyes.
Personality: Fun loving cat, but still evil. Always had a dream of becoming Deputy and killing the leader.
Holder?: No
Other: None

Last edited:

I don't think cats know what swines are, so I don't think that Swine is a possible prefix...

Name: Shadowheart
Clan: Place of No Stars (used to be ShadowClan)
Appearence: Shadowheart is a black she-cat, with eerie eyes; one ice-blue like Hawkfrost's, the other bright green, like Sandstorm's.
Personality: Shadowheart is rather rash. She charges into anything. She argues that she really doesn't need to worry about dying; she's already dead, isn't she?
Bio: Shadowheart was the mother of Blackstar. She died when she was run over on the Thunderpath, with murder in her heart when she attempted to kill a young ThunderClan apprentice who had been hunting on the other side.
Holder: No
Other: Holy shit, when did Squirrelflight become deputy? o.O

shadow_lugia, Shiny Spoink, Crypcia, Darksong, and Midnight are accepted!

Mewtwo, you can't hold a star jewel if you have no idea. And Kittypet's can't hold a star jewel because surely their owners would take it away and sell it for money? So, I've decided no Kittypets can have Star Jewels.^^

And Thunderfox, all apprentice's names must end in '-paw'

ETA:

@shadow_lugia: I heard that she was from a friend. Is that incorrect?

You should put a spoiler warning in the title of this RP... Some people don't know that Tigerstar becomes the leader of ShadowClan.

But - later, she finds out her jewel is special. And her owner was reeeaaally nice. Oh fine, she can't have a special jewel. Can she have a regular jewel then, like an emerald or something? (not the gem I will use: it was just a random gem)

I didn't know that you COULD put spoiler tags in an RP title.

@ shadow_lugia:Awsome. pure awsome. Thank you!
@ Mewtwo: yes.

@Crypcia: If no one else wants it.

ETA: Real spoiler tags wouldn't works so, I put [SPOILERS UP TO A DANGEROUS PATH] in it.

Ah. ^^~

Well when we get Firestar, Blackstar, Brambleclaw, Leapordstar, Onestar, Tigerstar, ect. we'll start. At least we must have Tigerstar, and if we have him and the date is past December 1st, we'll start regardless.

Yay~

I'm going to experiment and see what jewel looks best on Purrball. Also, can she become a Warrior of a random clan later on in the story? Like that other Warriors story where Setsuna became a Warrior?

Back
Top Bottom