• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spoilers: Help with Crystal Cave?

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
Ok, so I am chasing after Grovyle and trying to beat him to the Time Gear. Only problem is that, well, I happen to be a Pikachu, and the Graveller there are EVIL! T.T Fuck you Magnitude

Any hints? My team is:

Pikachu (Eric) - Level 24
Totodile (Shadowater) - Level 23
Chingling (Bell) - Level 21
Larvitar (Rage) - Level 25

Totodile is, of course, my partner

I was a Pikachu too. I don't remember Crystal Cave all too well (it's been months since I beat it), but my best suggestion is... I guess just to let Shadowater fight the majority of the Graveler for you, I guess. :/

(And if you die, I can rescue you :D)

KO them from a distance using throwing items, maybe? And bring plenty of Monster house-clearing items, and pure seeds, and yeah just be generally well-stocked.

There aren't many strategies to PMD short of "level up, get good items, use brute force."

X3 I managed to get through it before you guys answered, and stayed up all night beating the game

x.x By the way, I think my brain wants to stab me. Oh well

XD I managed to get lucky and avoid the Magnitudes when I went back in

Back
Top Bottom