• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open SpriteRite- New Honors List Members

Re: SpriteRite- Back from the (almost) dead!

YES!

One problem though; Lucky's spike is transparent, and it shows the grass...
Thats a common error in the transparency. Would you like me to fix it?
omg thats so awesome can i use it in my sig?
I don't care. I'd appreciate a little credit...

Cool. Wow the ball turned out better than expected. I can use it in my sig
right.

Yes, having it fixed would be awesome, please.

claudster, don't be afraid to use it. credit would be nice, but not nessecasry...
Mewtwo, ill fix ASAP, and edit. I'll also show that new spritework I have planned.
EDIT: Mewtwo- this is the updated sprite.
BattleSceneRedo-Mewtwo.gif

Is this better?
I also put up two new sprites:
1. Grayscale
2. 4-way Mirror
Order info etc. on FIRST PAGE

Last edited:
Re: SpriteRite- New Sprites added June 17!

OK. I am going to get it straight before I do anything else.I am not trying to bump my topic. I am only trying to fix the last post thingy. It was bothering me because I had the last post, not Mewtwo, so my thread should theoretically be higher. NO I DONT HAVE OCD! Anyway, order away!

recolor:
Magnemum from Crystal (haha)

(p.s. It is REALLY hard to do your magnemum revamp... it may take a while longer... also i kinda procrastinated (i started today...) so...)

recolor:
Magnemum from Crystal (haha)

(p.s. It is REALLY hard to do your magnemum revamp... it may take a while longer... also i kinda procrastinated (i started today...) so...)

What's Magnemum and to what Pokemon's colors do u want?

Re: SpriteRite- Sprite Update

Not trying to bump, but I'd like to say that I've updated some sprites with a Non-Pokemon option. Please check it out. Look for Non-Pokemon for the option. Thanks, SN

Back
Top Bottom