• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SPRITERS NEEDED (different game)

Terry, hope you know, I've been at the Sphere place for a while and the guys there will definitely not help you if act like you have around here. Also, making a game in Sphere normally takes at least a year to make it unless you have loads of scripters working on it. You have to get every single system recreated, down to the smallest thing such as movement, battles, grass and every else.

So you figure that Fire Red will work, even if leaf green supposedly didn't?

And you need to really show us that you're gonna go somewhere with this (and fix your attitude (wow, I sound like my parents)) before we spend our time making you sprites.

SuperYoshi: Sphere let's you make any kind of 2D RPG you can think of. You can design the whole thing yourself but you have to code every little system such as normal things like moving in tiles and finding pokemon in grass.

Terry: The Sphere will need to be installed before you can use it, so unzip the contents, search for an .exe and use it. Follow the instructions, install the game and get making. Also, glad to hear you're making a hack, alot easier. Also familirise yourself with the programs first so you don't need to go asking around to find out what to do next :)

Also, if anyone does make sprites for this, they will need to be 64x64 pixels for his hack.

^Yes. It will be Poképic, Pokétronic, etc... now. =( And it's a...
SAPPHIRE HACK!
EDIT-I need a better version. My current one is not working.

Last edited:
Terry, why do all your roms you try seem to have a problem? Either your downloading corrupt roms or your doing something to them that you shouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom