• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Starlight forest

You walk through the forest with your bronzor, when you hear a loud screeching noise. You turn to see a Beautifly (m). Take it or leave it? (chances: 4)

Forest

You wander around till you hear a screeching noise. You turn around to see a Zubat (f). Take or leave it? (chances 4) [Extra pokeball: 1]

Lake
You kick at the mud that is resting on the lake, splashing mud everywhere. However, you kick something soild, and you realise that you have just kicked a very angry male corphish. Take it or leave it? (chances 4) [Extra pokeball: 1]

Forest

You walk past a very lumpy looking tree, and suddenly someone or something throws a rock at you. Slightly annoyed, you turn around to see a male mankey holding rocks and gesturing rude hand signals at you with his free hand. Take him or leave him? (chances:3) [spare pokeball: 1]

Lake

You throw the pokeball at the corphish, catching it. However, you have a spare pokeball which can be used in both the lake and the forest. Would you like to continue or save it for the forest?

Forest

Suddenly, you reach a small clearing, where many bug pokemon are dancing at the moonlight. Suddenly, a big male Ledian flies your way. Catch or leave? (chances: 2) [spare pokeball: 1]

Lake
You walk around after your sucessful capture, and see a flying bird pokemon swoop towards you. It is a female Pelliper! Catch or leave? (chances: 3)

You walk around, your feet getting a little tired, till you are lifted off the air by a gang of clefairy! One of them gives you a cheeky smile. Catch this male, or shrug the gang off and move on?

I shall pay $4 to explore the lake with an extra Pokéball.

Please remind me, do I still need something with flashyness to explore the lake? If not, could I please take Sedgewater the Croconaw with me? He's itching to explore <3
In any case, here's my profile~
(If I need light, I'll take Tornwillow the Venonat <3)

You walk around with Sedgewater, kicking pebbles in the water (as you do). One of the rocks hits a sleeping male pelipper who seems very angry at being hit. Take or leave? (chances 4) [Spare pokeball: 1]

Lake

You catch the pokemon, and the turn around. You then see a female Poliwrath. Take or leave it?

Back
Top Bottom