• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I dodge it, and cut out a rock, a rectangle of paper, and scissor shapes. I get a paper cut and bleed to death.
I drop scissors.

I eat the pretty key lime pie, and die of the utter tastiness.
I drop a CD-ROM.

I dodge it and it cracks, and then I drink the juice. In a bad rare twist, the coconut milk is poisonous.
I drop a razor blade.

The coconut falls into a fire. The milk evoporate, and builds up until it EXPLODES, piercing my brain with one of the shards.
I drop a seizurekernel.

A grain of it gets in my eye and I overreact, falling over things and eventually falling off a cliff.

I fall on the next poster.

I'm on a swing with my nephew, ignoring the fact we're not even in the same part of Yorkshire, it lands on me and I wind up being absorbed into the soul, which now has the same texture and consistency as a brain! My nephew flies through the air and lands on the soul/brain thus making it omnomnom me!

I drop my uncle status!

I watch for half an hour apparently unaffected, while other people come along to see what I'm watching until I'm literally surrounded by dead bodies! Undertakers come to take the bodies away including me, even though I'm not dead! They stick me in a freezer where I freeze to death!

I drop a hypnotised state!

The Copper Giclops looks seriously sad to me so I try to cheer him up by inviting him to the Manga night but he jus makes everyone upset, so they blame me for making them all depressed and I start to get chased by Otakus with pitch forks through Leeds city centre in the middle of Sunday afternoon and finally get chased all the way to the River Aire where I am tied and drowned for crimes against cheeriness!

I drop pitch forks held by a mob of angry Otakus!

Bec Noir fell on one end of a see-saw, the other end of which was being held down by a beam, which was pushed up, disturbing a bowling ball on a shelf, which rolled to the other end and fell in a bucket on a string, which dropped to the floor. The other end was attached to the trigger of a gun, which went off, shooting through a second rope which was suspending an anvil, which in turn fell and crashed through the floor. I walked through with a large stack of books, fell into the hole and split my skull on the anvil.

I drop a large pile of books.

Back
Top Bottom