• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I get slashed in half from the disc edge :c

I drop a box labeled "SOMETHING EPIC".*

*it also has a fragile label on it too.

In the box turns out to be the biggest. freaking. glass sculpture the world has ever seen. And me, being the klutz I am, accidentally knock it over. It falls right on top of me and shatters.

And I leave my dead body for the next guy.

The dead body, (Bones time, baby :D) falls right before me on my scientific table, where the body, after decomposing for weeks, explodes in my face, causing me to vomit uncontrollably. I become dehydrated and die a few hours later due to dehydration.

I drop my vomit.

The sweat burns my eyes out, causing me to fall into the road and get run over 143 times.

I drop a sticker.

I decide to start collecting the stickers but nobody sells "Nerp Moo Cacaw" Sticker packs so I decide to hold up Deagostini to try and get them to start selling these stickers! Somehow, I succeed without getting shot by armed police, but unfortunately Deagostini being Deagostini, people get annoyed at their poor customer service and so by somehow getting my personal information they hunt me down and string me up and burn me inside of a giant wooden statue thing, straight out of the Wicker Man, with pretty much the same ending... I burn alive inside of it in case you don't know!

I drop the catchphrases of three of the ANBU Clan's Big 4

Someone picks up the twinkie, and eats it. They get ill, and thus miss a day of work, and as they work as a bus driver, the bus they would drive doesn't run. Because of this, the next bus is full, which means I can't get on it. As a result, I am still at the bus stop when a bomb goes off there and kills me.

I drop a bus ticket.

I pick up the bus ticket and walk across the street to get to the bus stop, but the bus runs over my foot and I die in an overdramatic manner but get cut short when I get run over by a car.

I drop dead.

I catch Dead, and send her on her way. Unfortunately, her overprotective older brother Death comes along and kills me.

I drop a watch.

Cockroaches make my skin crawl (even though I'm supposed to be a man, way to show my manliness...), so I run away in order to escape it, only I'm not watching where I'm going and wind up falling off a cliff!

I drop the lyrics to "Boom, Boom Boom!"!

The lyrics drop at me feet, and I bend to pick them up, they explode in my face three times

I drop a Death Note

The Shinigami comes to watch over me as I suddenly think I'm Light Yagami and decide to only use the Deathnote to punish criminals, but soon end up finding the world's best detective on my case, who sends an FBI agent to investigate me, whose fiancé, after I get him to kill all the other FBI agents assigned to my case, holds a gun to my girlfriend's head in an art museum, which I then use to gain sympathy so I can get on the Investigation Team so I can get close to the detective so I can use the Deathnote on him, before a fan who also has a Deathnote makes a deal for the Shinigami Eyes makes their presence known! I start to think this sounds an awful lot like a film plot before letting my guard down, thus meaning the detective catches onto the fact I'm the one who's been punishing criminals, and thus I get sentenced to death!

I drop a Japanese movie, animé and Manga!

Back
Top Bottom