• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

*Is killed by the stupid ponies*
*Drops Pwnyta, which it and Rapwndash are the only cool horses. Besides Ranger horses.*

The booger happens to come out of the nose of Frim Spalonkings, a famous secret agent who is very protective. I step on it as I continue on my merry way, not knowing what would be... until I am confronted by him. It turns out that the booger actually was the world's most important booger for curing several fatal diseases and I had ruined it. He pushes me in front of a bus, which swerves out of my way. I laugh at him as I walk backwards and then fall off a cliff and die.

I drop a tissue.

I wipe my face with the tissue, only to break out horribly and end up having to go to the hospital for severe treatment. I then die three hours later while from all the blood leaving my body through a zit I popped.

I start to juggle several of them together, as I can suddenly do that even though I absolutely detest the circus! Unfortunately I'm not watching where I am going and wind up being squished by a piano on the head! (I refuse to be predictable)

I drop my Ancient Mew Card I got when I went to see the second movie!

It turns out that the card was fake, and was made of steel and had razor sharp edges. It fell out of a plane, reached maximum velocity, and sliced me neatly in half.
I drop your mom.

The hope for change manages to get into a famous politician, who raises his hands shouting "CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!" However, everyone sees him as a deranged lunatic, except for me, who believes in his hope for change. Or so he thinks... I actually believe that he wants monetary change, and toss money at him, thinking he's a deranged hobo. The politician snaps, or rather, attempts to snap my spine. But he doesn't have enough strength to do that, so instead, he uses his politicianary powers to rouse up the entire populace against me, telling them that I have a special and contagious disease that cannot be cured and will kill them all if I'm allowed to live. The mob rallies together, voting for him as he quickly climbs up to the top of the political ladder. In doing so, he actually thanks me and decides to convince them not to kill me. Ironically, the ones who had obeyed him for so long turn on him. In the chaos of them turning on the politician, I run away seemingly unscathed... until the politician's wife shows up and murders me in revenge. So I die.

I drop Lady Gaga.

Turns out Lady Gaga was actually a ping pong ball in disguise so a swallowed it and choked. But a (female) lifeguard saves me in time. But unfortunately for me, the lifeguard was a blob of concentrated penicillin in disguise, which i am allergic to, so eh. I died.

I drop a speedo.

A fat man walks along and puts on said speedo before strutting around the town in it. I see him and claw out my eyes in disgust, and I bleed to death, completely blind and horrified.

I drop my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom