• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

Shows it to immortal god who is displeased with it and tells you to kill yourself, you willingly agree and hang yourself with it.

Drops Death Note.

*pillow fights self until the roman candles explode*

*drops a bottle of hand sanitizer*

*pillow fights self until the roman candles explode*

*drops a bottle of hand sanitizer*

*when distracted by hand sanitizer, double post crushes her*

*drops love interest*

*love interest inculcates Shakespearean tragedy and kills everyone, including me*

*drops a sedated Hariyama*

*Extracts the sedative and sedates self, then, unable to move, is drowned by randomly rising water.*

*Jumps off cliff, dropping self*

(I DON'T WEIGH THAT MUCH HOW DID I KILL YOU?)

*Watches clock tick until the battery runs out, then gets mad and pisses off an Ursaring, who kills him*

*Drops Charlie the Unicorn*

*Kills self after watching it.*

*Drops a rusty spoon and two packets of ketchup.*

balances ketchup on both hands on top of a skyscraper to try and look cool balancing on a rusty spoon. Just to show I can, and I topple to my death.

*Drops marbles*

*Mistakes them for candy and dies of glass disentegrating inside of self*

*Dumps gallon of water from up in heaven, there fore dropping water*

*The water hits me, making me and wet and everyone laughs at me, kills self due humiliation*

*drops eternal happiness*

Which in turn infects me, unfortunately I'm STILL in this bloody match and so while I'm busy grinning like an idiot that same $&*%^("( $("£$%£&^£ £$%(£^&()£$^% £$^(&£$^)(&£ Sniper, who won't get my hint and actually leave this $&($% MATCH, snipes my brains clean out of my skull!! AGAIN!!!

I drop the Laughing Man, who is currently running away with Mew's cookie, while being chased by the Mokey Mokey, led by the ONE WHO ATE MY CHARIZARD, who is being followed by that same Sniper riding atop the biggest Monster from Final Fantasy XIII with all of Final Fantasy's Weapons in tow!!!

I've been off too long, I needed to say all that... Oddly enough, for my sanity's sake! What's left of it anyway...

Your corpse lands on me, comes back to life as a zombie and eats my brains

I drop my box of sour sweets

I pick up said sour sweets, offer them to more possible brain-scooping-out-and-eating victims, only to attract the zombie, and then get sniped by that same bloody sniper again, who gets us both!!!

I drop my deadliest tool of destruction (also the most dangerous weapon ever devised by man, around the same time as the comfy chair was first used by the Spanish Inquisition): THE SMALLEST WOODEN SPOON I COULD FIND IN OUR KITCHEN!!!

*Chews wooden spoon causing splinters to stick in my throat and cause me to die of suffocation*

*Drops a freeview box*

Last edited:
Which lands on my foot causing me to hop backwards! Not realising there's that sniper STILL watching me...

I drop myself from this match I'm in, it HAS been going for like a fortnight now...

Back
Top Bottom