• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

The bunny uses it's ninja kills to set a forcefield around everything but me and makes me go kaboom with the use of nuclear cookies and glowsticks.

I drop a time machine

I grab the bone. Unfortunately, a it's a Cubone's bone. The Cubone calls in some Golbats ,and they attack me, pushing me into the sea where I sink to the bottom, due to the added weight of the attacking Golbats. We sink down into the center of the Earth (somehow) and Houndoom eats me.

I drop a toenail.

I give the toenail to Russia for his birthday and then he kolkolkols and then kills me. Dead.

I drop China, aru.

Despite my being a dragon, it turns against me and grows up into Ultimate Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Kaiba shows up and says 'Screw the rules, I have money' for no reason and commands Ultimate Blue-Eyes to kill me. Dead.

I drop Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie doesn't like me pointing out the whole Blue-Eyes family names, or the fact I'm still adament Red-Eyes and White Night Dragon are better, and as such I get chased into a volcano inhabited by fiery marshmellows!

I drop my Red-Eyes Deck!

I get a paper cut from looking at the obviously awesome deck, and bleed to death.

I drop my phone which can only text, make calls, and take videos and pictures.

That's actually more than what I need from my phone, but seeing as mine is touch-screen and is thus doing my head in, I decide to swap SIM cards and take yours instead! You haunt me (cuz I say you do), and it makes me really sad, so I commit suicide! (Holy Ra! An actual suicide!)

I drop the Duel I had in which my opponent ever so kindly Needle Wormed me 3 times, filling my Graveyard with 9 Dragons (and no other Monster) while I had Solidarity and Dragon's Rage down before pulling out Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon! (That actually happened, by the by)

Haha you are confused because mine has a touch screen too and you weren't expecting it. I die because sometimes I cant even comprehend duels.

I drop the TARDIS key.
(Be creative people!)

Back
Top Bottom