• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open ☼ ~ Sunny's Sprite Garden ~ ☼

Mudkipz

I herd you know that meme.
Yay! It's my sprite shop! The other one was down for a few months, but now it's back and better than ever! =D And you still get your cookies. :3

b990qo.png
b990qo.png
b990qo.png

You're walking along a pleasant path when all of a sudden, it starts raining! Drenched by the sudden downpour, you duck under a safe looking greenhouse. In the greenhouse are beautiful flowers, and at the end, there's a desk with shelves of sprites. I pop up and say, "Would you like a sprite?"

Right now I don't have as many options as I did in my other sprite shop, because I haven't been practicing very much, but if you guys give suggestions I'll certainly try to add them!

---
Note: You don't have to copy and paste the exact form, but please include the criteria that's contained in the form, or I will not be able to do your sprite. Thank you!
---
Cookies
Style 1 -
syqlnm.jpg

Style 2 -
167pbbd.png

FORM
Pokemon
Color of Cookie
Frosting? (Frosting is Style 2)
Color of Frosting (Pink, Blue, Yellow, Purple or White)
---
Glows
2d8rixh.png
rlasqs.png

FORM
Pokemon
Color of Glow
Width of Glow (Thin, Medium or Thick)
---
Revamps
68rlox.png
14wa7no.png

FORM
Version You Want to Revamp From
Pokemon
---
Devamps
jg5afc.png

FORM
Version You Want to Devamp From (RSE, DP, FRLG, etc)
Version You Want to Devamp To (GSC, RBY, etc)
Pokemon
---
Edited Icons
js0f9l.png

FORM
Icon
Edit (Shiny, Recolor, Glow or Devamp)
---
Chaos
2qkr0vo.png
169mayp.png
s3ilud.png

FORM
Pokemon
Shiny?
Any special features? Ex. Clothes, eye color, markings, etc.
---
Badges

FORM
Color of Badge
Pictures on the Badge
Words on the Badge
Size: 90px by 30px OR 100px by 15px
---
Recolors
29w74tc.png
30tkxmh.png

FORM
Pokemon
Color
Places to Recolor
---
Splices
2vd43t0.png
e6wyys.png

FORM
Pokemon (up to five)
Color Scheme (if you don't pick one, one will be picked for you)
Base
---
Scratches
264hswl.png
ofvx2q.png
20sdtf9.png

FORM
Description of Pokemon
Color Scheme (if you don't pick one, one will be picked for you)
---
I hope you like your sprite, and have a nice day! :D

Last edited:
Re: ~ Sunny's Sprite Garden ~

Okay, here is my request. It is a splice.

Pokemon: Bidoof, Gabite, and Ponyta
Color Scheme: Gabite's
Base: Any one of the 3

Thanks! That would be awesome! :grin:

Chaos:
Pokemon: Espeon
Shiny?: Nope
Any special features?: Nope
Yay, Sunny's Sprite Garden is back!~

Description of Pokemon: Is like a tiger cub. The tail and ears have a triangle/stripe/triangle/stripe etc pattern to it.There is a single diamond on the back that wraps around to the front, up to the belly which is white. The hind legs have a triangle on the top.
Color Scheme: The stripes are black, and Tycub itself is reddish-orange. The belly area is white, though.

Please?

2lbm81z.png

That was hard, but I hope you like it!

5dmqvt.png

I liked doing this one! And yay, I'm glad it's back too. :3
The scratch will take a bit longer than the other requests, but keep checking back!

2lbm81z.png

That was hard, but I hope you like it!

Oh trust me, it is superb. I just wanted to see you make it, because they were very tough things to mix. It is great, and I am putting it in my sig.

Oh trust me, it is superb. I just wanted to see you make it, because they were very tough things to mix. It is great, and I am putting it in my sig.

Thanks! They were tough, and I'm glad you like it. :grin:

Here's your revamp, Cheesecake!
n52dj5.png

IT LOOKS LIKE A STRIPED MOUSE
It's... ummm, interesting... make a recolor of this!

Pokemon: Mewtwo
Color: Purple
Places to Recolor: All of it. Make sure it is slightly lighter than Mewtwo's tail; I don't want it anything darker than mewtwo's tail.

I'm sorry. Do you want me to fix it?

Here's your recolor.
erimu0.png

EDIT: I colored it all a solid purple because the tail was already purple. I made the tail a few shades lighter though. Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom