• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Duper Mario Mafia [finished]

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [day 4]

Just to let you know, you do need to keep posting. From this point on if you have not posted for 2 days strait you will die.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [day 4]

Ok, we're finishing this game. And later you guys can tell me how to make a mafia game people are actually interested in.

No-one died. 48 hours till dawn.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [day 5]

The sun rose up into the sky. Brilliant colors reflected down from Peach's murals onto the lifeless body of Grass King, lying in the courtyard with no marks of any kind.

Grass King is dead. They were innocent.

I dunno. *shrugs* Lots of Innocents dead. I vote for myself, I barely have time for Mafai. teachers give out a buttload of homework this time around.

ILS

Once again the characters decided not to lynch any suspects, this time not out of laziness but of slight feelings of admonition.

No-one died. IT WAS MAFIA

48 hours till daybreak.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [night #5]

"Slowly... slowly.......

dammit! he saw me!" Without further hesitation the sun rose up over the distant hill, now that the hill was aware of his presence. "Oh my god why did the sun have to have special needs?" the hill whispered to the next.

In about an hour what was left of the characters gathered at Peach's castle, sending a squad of toads to look for any corpses. They dragged back the bodies of Cheif Zachrai, Kirby Chan, and Effercon. Cheif Zachrai and Kirby Chan were similar in that they seemed to have died of stupidity, while the singed body of Effercon was found on an oversized grill. Her meat was perfectly tender and had large chunks taken out of it. Cheif Zachrai was found gripping a glistening gem. Upon seeing the dazzling prize that lay in the mortified hand of Cheif Zachrai, one of the characters could not help but to feel totally mesmerized by its perfect shape and hue.

Kirby Chan is dead. She was innocent.

Cheif Zachrai is dead. He was not mafia.

Effercon is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours to Lynch.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [DAY 6]

Glistening gem? Anybody has any idea what that could mean?

I thought of stars, but if Zackrai had those, he wouldn't be dead now. Unless it was modkill, as the text seems to hint by saying it was a death caused by stupidity.

Was the Innocent/Not Mafia/Innocent just for variety?

I think that the gem part was about CZ being a roleblocker, and someone being blocked.

Next vote controls the lynch (unless there are multiple votes next time I look).

Ok fine.

No one will ever be lynched in this mafia game.

48 hrs for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom