• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Mafia for TCoD - Game Thread

I'm thinking it's most likely anyone but Wargle (and myself), but I don't feel like opening up my phone browser to see the player list haha. I'll look more at home.

I tried to use my grab attack on hopeandjoy's statement "i passed on the smash ball" but was returned with the message:
You were restrained last night! Your action has failed! I took 3% damage from it, whatever it was.

I never said my damage disappeared, I just said that my role pm states it's miniscule, so where the idea of disappearing came form, I don't know

I never said my damage disappeared, I just said that my role pm states it's miniscule, so where the idea of disappearing came form, I don't know

You didn't, but Phantom did (indirectly), since she only took 30% damage and you only took 30% damage + 15% for targeting Phantom, which means that Phantom didn't take the miniscule damage and I didn't reflect it back at you with my bodyguarding.

I took no damage last night either. I'm tired and still a bit confused about what's going on so I'm not sure I can contribute much at the moment; I'll look over the thread again tomorrow and try to say something more useful.

But... why the people who targeted you the night before last, and not like, anyone else? (Besides, if we assume Light was responsible for the 30% damage that you took before, wouldn't that be proof that we didn't damage you at all when we targeted you? Although I'm still skeptical about Wargle's mysteriously disappearing damage that was supposed to happen, but didn't.)

Yeah... it being repeat targeters doesn't make sense - logically, those people would probably /not/ want to target you twice, since once and they've already been thrown under the bus by your recovery action.

I guess the 30% damage was either Light or Wargle? Not sure with either - Wargle is just because of the disappearing damage and general odd behavior.

No damage here. Do we want to lynch?

Ok. Still not sure how this is my fault, but you seem set.

ZM got awfully quiet, and hasn't mentioned whether or not he did anything. But I guess no one's noticed that.

I look scummy af right now for saying that probably. Scummy for defending, scummy for not. What a way to live (or die)

But why? It seems extremely likely that Light was the one who did the 30% damage to everyone, which would mean that Wargle did not damage you the night before last at all. I feel like I've repeated myself a bunch of times already.

Some observations: I feel we've heard less from Mai than usual (also Butterfree, but at least I can understand being far too busy for mafia lately), and... man I don't have enough time to look at everyone's posts. Maybe more later.

Even if he didn't damage me, why target me? And someone obviously targeted me AGAIN last night because my action didn't reveal who targeted me.

I'm just trying to think of what character would be able to do that.

...I'm also kind of confused as to what the big issue is here, so I'm going to go ahead and abstain.

But why? It seems extremely likely that Light was the one who did the 30% damage to everyone, which would mean that Wargle did not damage you the night before last at all. I feel like I've repeated myself a bunch of times already.

Some observations: I feel we've heard less from Mai than usual (also Butterfree, but at least I can understand being far too busy for mafia lately), and... man I don't have enough time to look at everyone's posts. Maybe more later.

Ah, sorry. The past few games I've been signing up for mafia without ... really taking into account how busy I'll be and such.

...I'm also kind of confused as to what the big issue is here, so I'm going to go ahead and abstain.

There are a few main issues here: one, the mass 30% damage (probably explained with Light, but it might be Wargle); two, Phantom's repeat targeting (the first was from Zero Moment because RP, the second was the mass damage, and the third we're not sure of); and three, Wargle's confusing explanation and mysteriously disappearing minuscule damage she was supposed to deal (just generally odd).

Repeat targeting for damage does not make a lot of sense, though. Phantom's been calling out the people who targeted her until today, so it doesn't make sense for the mafia to take the risk that they'll be put under pressure for targeting her. If we still want to lynch here, then it would be Wargle for confusing behavior, but we don't have many reasons to suspect she's actually been causing damage. *Shrug*

There's a lot of lynch and blame going around and no one knows why. That's uh... bad. I don't think that's how mafia is meant to be played.

abstain

As in other times, the Smashers ignore Link's infuriated grunts and settle for a standstill. Are they becoming complacent, perhaps?

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

RespectTheBlade has the Smash Ball!

wb9gs8.png

Back
Top Bottom