• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Swooping is bad

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Dragon Age Inquisitino has been out for a bit now, anyone here playing it? What do you think of it?

I'm in the "want to play but can't" crowd, because my 4-year-old laptop can't really handle it. :C
I did manage to create a character and play a bit with the lowest possible settings because I just *had* to try. It does seem quite interesting from what little I played! I'm really interested in seeing what the new characters are like, and also happy that Varric is around :D

Bonus points for the more diverse character creation (I mean, you can pick the inner/outer iris colours separately! glorious!). Here's hoping I get to play it properly someday so that I can form a more refined opinion of it.

I'm in the "want to play but can't" crowd, because my 4-year-old laptop can't really handle it. :C
I did manage to create a character and play a bit with the lowest possible settings because I just *had* to try. It does seem quite interesting from what little I played! I'm really interested in seeing what the new characters are like, and also happy that Varric is around :D

Bonus points for the more diverse character creation (I mean, you can pick the inner/outer iris colours separately! glorious!). Here's hoping I get to play it properly someday so that I can form a more refined opinion of it.
Same here. My laptop is too old to play it properly. I was hoping to get the PS3 version of it, but it's gotten unanimously bad reviews with people saying it's a terrible port and was obviously only meant for the PS4.

I have watched some let's play videos of it on youtube and it definitely does look really cool. The worldbuilding is still pretty intriguing but I'm not caught up on it all yet. It's nice that they're letting you play as slightly less humanoid characters like the qunari, but I'd like it more if they went the whole monster boy/girl route and gave you something like the argonians from Skyrim.

Same here. My laptop is too old to play it properly. I was hoping to get the PS3 version of it, but it's gotten unanimously bad reviews with people saying it's a terrible port and was obviously only meant for the PS4.

I have watched some let's play videos of it on youtube and it definitely does look really cool. The worldbuilding is still pretty intriguing but I'm not caught up on it all yet. It's nice that they're letting you play as slightly less humanoid characters like the qunari, but I'd like it more if they went the whole monster boy/girl route and gave you something like the argonians from Skyrim.

You have seen the kassith right? They are so not human.

But yeah, I play it on 360, the graphics aren't the best, but they aren't terrible. I've seen worse. And the game is so fun and brings such good memories from the other games that graphics don't matter.

All you guys need to do is update your RAM on your computer to the maximum amount it can handle or buy a computer with 32 G's of RAM which is the highest possible RAM that you can get unless they have 64 now but I am not sure.:)

Back
Top Bottom