• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Tcod

spinning axe. Fortunetey, Exo-Raikou solved this by making the axe spin out of control, much like he had done earlier. However, he miscalculated how fast it was spinning, and as a result, the axe struck....

...Me, who was amazed that I was mentioned on Page 4 of this thread. So then I proceeded to go and tell this to...

an Exo-Raikou from an alternate dimension, who warned that there was a destructive villain in Tcod. That villain turned out to be...

Time Psyduck, though it turned out to be another Alternate Exo-Raikou. This one said that he was from an alternate timeline where the axe had never killed him. Because of that...

The Alternate Exo-Raikou, who turned out to be the ruler of the dimension he hailed from. Because he was such a ncie guy, he decided to invite some of the members to this dimension. These members included the Exo-Raikou of this dimension and...

Back
Top Bottom