• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Midnight smiled, He was happy that one of his freinds was coming with him. However, that would mean he would have to watch over her of course...

"Welcome to the group, friend~"

((Psst I PM'd my form I'm accepted))

"Hmm," Callisto mumbled. " I can spy on a group too, no problem with me." She stroked Seraphania ((psst barn owl)) and looked up. "Evoli? Care to choose?"

EDIT:((I was ninja'd by TWO PEOPLE???))

"Uh. I'm usually around the Games forum, but a bit of change is fine. I guess.. I'll join the group going to the Art board?" Dragon shrugged, and looked down at Storm.
I don't get a say, so I'll just follow you around.
Sure, stick around. Pretend to hate me all you want. Storm snorted a puff of smoke, and landed on Dragon's shoulder.

"No objection? Fine." Zora mumbled, "Chimani, stay with them in my stead. I won't be too long." with that, she walked off toward the building she was aiming for.

Chimani nodded, sitting again and tilting her head at the rest of the good members.

RandomTyphoon stood up, and ambled behind Zora, keeping a distance.
"Aye, milady, why are we following this lass?" Hugh mumbled.
"Don't know. I...sense something wrong in my stomach. Or maybe it's the soda. Again, not sure."

(I was following Zora if it wasn't clear to you Midnight. ^_^')

Zora glanced backward once, seeing her and sighing.

"I'd really rather do this myself, but the buddy system's always a good thing. It's very personal though. I'm not about to do anything wrong..." she mumbled. A tear was forming at her eye. This was one of her daily rituals, that no one knew about until now.

"Hmm..." Skymin pondered. "Groups, you say? Well I happen to frequent the Non-Pokemon boards, so perhaps that would be a good place to start. Though I wonder who their leader is..."

Arylett was in her chambers, silently looking around...

She sighed as she gathered a small orb of dark energy in her hand, staring as the darkness swirled around serenely. The girl stared intently at it, noting the intricate spirals...

Good, so she had enough power to maintain the Dog Form for a long period of time.

Guiltly and rather fearfully, she continued to think of the Artists... they all knew her... and she betrayed them. It'd make them quite sore... if they found out her identity.

What if her dark energy fizzled out somehow? What if she couldn't maintain the form?

No... must not think of negative... only the positive!

The sphere soon grew and began to encompass her entire body. She was covered in darkness. Her body was being reshaped rapidly, taking on a more bestial form. Arylett got on all fours, her body covered in many dark curls that only previously covered her head, ears were perked.

And the animal jumped out of the window, sniffing the ground and padding towards her destination.

RandomTyphoon blinked. Did she just see a person she consided a slight wackjob..crying?
"Don't worry...I'm not going to do anything." She opened her arms, gesturing she had nothing up her sleeve or hands, execpt her knifewrench, which was always in her right hand. "And Hugh'll be quiet. No one understands his accent anyway."

"Alright..." Zora mumbled, "I trust you..." she began to walk forward again, albeit more slowly. She stared at the sky, with a feeling in the pit of her stomach that something was going to happen... but she didn't know what.

-----------

Chimani glanced around. Master's ritual was one thing that she would not be able to stop, and she needed to keep guard for intruders anyway. One of her tails twitched in anticipation.

RandomTyphoon nodded. Stooping down, she stopped for a moment, wincing as her leg stiffened. "Hugh..Hugh. Wake up." The Charmeleon in question sat up with a disgruntled snort. "Wha', milady?"

"Look. Just...promise you won't tell me anything about what Zora's doing. Stare at Chimani if you must."

"Can I-"

"And if you try to romance her like you tried with that Ponyta, no more Cola for the addict." Random growled, her voice sounding slighly demonic.

"...I still have the buuurns." The wide-eyed Pokemon replied.

She continued to pad silently... their scent was still quite distant. Arylett tried not to expend as much energy as was possible. Soon... soon... just a bit longer.

Hmm.

Suddenly she just realized something... wouldn't they... recognize the curly fur?

Uggh. Dammit. This would take a lot of dark energy to remedy... but it was the only way. She stopped walking and closed her eyes, once again a dark aura encased her. The curls began to smooth out, soon flattening and going wavy.

Well... it'd have to do...

It was a quiet and lonely walk... there was too much time to think.

How could... destruction be right? She had always said that destruction was never the answer...

But sacrifice. In life, one had to make sacrifices sometimes to get the things they wanted. And they had to make this sacrifice... for the good of TCoD. So be it if they called her evil. So be it. She didn't care anyway... it wasn't as if anyone had actually liked her. All she had ever heard... was negative things.

The dark aura around her flared for a minute intensely, then fizzled out as she thought of these negative things.

Perhaps destruction... was justified after all.

'I seem to be in the Non-Pokemon group through I visit the other boards much more...where is Exo-Raikou? He's supposed to lead us' EeveeSkitty said crossly.

Zora arrived at the building, then walked in slowly and looked around. She knew exactly where it was. Hallway thirty-three, picture six-hundred and forty-eight. It wouldn't take long to find since she had entered from the back; there it was, to her right. She walked down the hall, looking around at the pictures but only really focusing on finding one.

Six-hundred forty-six... six-hundred forty-seven... there it was. She knelt down in front of a portrait of a young man with jet-black hair and green eyes who wore black clothes and a serious stare.

"We've begun to hunt them down... I don't know where she sent you, but I promise I will kill her and bring you back..." her tears finally began to flow freely.

--------------

Chimani finally spotted something and snarled. What was that on the horizon? It was coming for them, and it was black. Not good.

Midnight pulled some papers out of the desk and handed them out to everyone.
"These are maps of each area, Keep them safe. But for now... LET'S EAT!" He said while flinging the doors to the mess hall wide open, revealing a table full of food.

RandomTyphoon sat opposite where Zora was. Hugh began to twitch his fiery tail. Something was not right.
"Uh, milady-"
"How many times have I said not to call me that..?"
"Something is not right. It's...not!" the Pokemon was hyperventilating,and his monicle fell off.

Typhoon jumped up, knifewrench in hand. "Oh, crap...not now."

Last edited:
Arylett sniffed at the air...

Hmm... the scent of the Artists drew slightly closer... but also... animals. Several animals were with them. One in particular... seemed to have a rather... unique property to it. It smelled sort of familiar... huh.

There was... something very far off in her line of vision. Hmm... it was so far off... a speck. A tiny speck. Its shape undiscernable.

The dog merely continued walking, as running would expend too much energy.

Now... how would she go about this...?

Ahaha... oooh... this would be a bit painful. But it was worth it. In her mouth, she picked up a twig and closing her eyes, jammed it very tightly into a hind leg. Arylett let a small yelp of pain escape her, as blood surrounded the twig.

It was all for the plan... all for the plan... she breathed. She had to suck it up... all for the plan.

Finally the speck began to take shape, as she got closer and closer...

Aaah, so it was Zora's little pet... but no Zora to be seen. She also saw and could smell the scent of several others with them... familiar scents. Scents that once made her feel happy.

And now she had to oppose them...

Well now was time to enact the plan.

Arylett breathed in and let out loud shrill yelps of pain, dramatically and erratically limping towards the group, hoping to get their attention.

Back
Top Bottom