• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

Vote Totals:
Seshas (2) (kyeugh, mewtini)
Trebek (2) (Seshas, M&F)
JackPK (1) (Herbe)
Herbe (1) (kokorico)
Stryke (1) (RedneckPhoenix)
Will (2) (Keldeo, Mr. Ultracool)

i think this is correct?

Vote Totals:
Seshas (2) (kyeugh, mewtini)
Trebek (2) (Seshas, M&F)
JackPK (1) (Herbe)
Herbe (1) (kokorico)
Stryke (1) (RedneckPhoenix)
RedneckPhoenix (1) (Stryke)
Will (2) (Keldeo, Mr. Ultracool)

i think this is correct?
oh wait, stryke voted rnp. corrected.

ty queen
i forgot how many fucking wagons there were

@Herbe i'm curious to hear where you're at, it sounded like your jack vote was kind of a hunch one. has anything changed?

Okay now that Snom Mafia is over I can say that if storm is mafia I feel they’re probably working along similar lines to sande in that game, and koko’s strangely confident townread on me there was due to em having a cop check on me.

Could you elaborate on Seshas feeling disingenuous, Skylar?
would if i could, but i'm not really sure what it is honestly, which is why i'm not really trying to build up some compelling case here. it just feels :| to me. i guess i either just don't understand or outright disagree with most of the stuff they're posting. their reads list looks pretty close to mine but like, upside down. overall i think i have some kind of reservation about voting on anyone else but voting here just feels fine i guess.
Hmm, okay... I guess I feel like I can understand many of the conclusions they’re drawing given the information that they have, and so I don’t feel super comfortable voting them today.

my gut wants to throw a self defense vote on seshas but i’m going to force myself to be patient and reread before i do that

ok I am here
my brain is not functioning so I'm trying to replace it with the celeste ost

it's not working
Replacing your brain doesn't sound healthy

Now that Snom mafia is over I can say stuff without spilling that I do have a sort of wolf meta on mewt and that kyeugh was 3p

Halfway through my koko ISO and drowning flipping back and forth between it and new posts

What is so wolfy about me? Should I claim more than being the Wheel of Fortune and giving out free items to whoever visits me like a friendly neighbourhood PEZ- Dispenser?
Eek! Big side-eye at this, given that you also fakeclaimed an obscure convoluted role relating to an items mechanic in Cats (2019). Tbqh, if it were later in the Day, I would immediately vote for you just based on that.
Revisiting this, now that is is later in the Day, how have your thoughts changed/not changed since then?

feeling weird about seshas for i think reasons similar to skylar - on tone she's reading a bit less ... genuinely helpful than normal? but i think it's also me going "sounds different than i'm used to. hmmm. fear" and i've always been afraid of seshas' wolfgame because i think she'd be pretty deeply capable there. at the same time i'm also fearful because if she's town i think she would be a huge d1 loss :'))
Forgive me, but I don't understand how you go from "I'm not sure whether or not my scumread on her is valid" and "If she's town then yeeting her would be bad" to voting for her.

my gut wants to throw a self defense vote on seshas but i’m going to force myself to be patient and reread before i do that
idk how to articulate but i feel kind of weird about this post
same, mostly because keldeo (?) said earlier that he liked how jack was restraining himself from placing votes, so this felt somewhat like "ah i can do this and it will make people townread me! 😁" but honestly i don't think that's what's happening

sorry i disappeared i went on an island trip. this game started right as soon as i went on vacation :P

Forgive me, but I don't understand how you go from "I'm not sure whether or not my scumread on her is valid" and "If she's town then yeeting her would be bad" to voting for her.
the second two things are coinciding tbh
she's where i feel the most fine about sciencewagoning for now, it's just that it would also suck if she flipped green because she's a really strong player. it was sort of an afterthought that i threw in at the same time as voting, because it's not a vote i'm putting down because i think she's acting super scummy or w/e - just that i feel uneasy

Okay now that Snom Mafia is over I can say that if storm is mafia I feel they’re probably working along similar lines to sande in that game, and koko’s strangely confident townread on me there was due to em having a cop check on me.

I haven't been following snom mafia at all, what was sande doing??

redux: my read on trebek is largely gut vibes but I feel better about it than any other wagon

Back
Top Bottom