• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

and/or anyone else did you target kyeugh? I must wait 4 seconds before performing this action

Vote Totals:
Trebek (4) (M&F, Keldeo, mewtini, kyeugh)
Seshas (2) (Trebek, Seshas)
JackPK (1) (Herbe)
Herbe (1) (kokorico)
Stryke (1) (RedneckPhoenix)
RedneckPhoenix (1) (Stryke)
(abstain) (1) (IndigoEmmy)
Will (1) (Mr. Ultracool)

Keldeo votes Herbe's tarot deck (#30)
Herbe votes Will (#31)
Trebek votes Will (#32)
Mist1422 votes Seshas (#55)
Herbe votes kokorico (#192)
Herbe unvotes (#194)
Herbe votes JackPK (#240)
M&F votes JackPK (#246)
kokorico votes Herbe (#282)
Seshas votes kyeugh (#283)
Mist1422 unvotes (#286)
RedneckPhoenix votes Stryke (#292)
Trebek votes kokorico (#293)
Seshas votes Trebek (#301)
Mr. Ultracool votes Will (#334)
M&F unvotes (#342)
M&F votes Trebek (#345)
Stryke votes RedneckPhoenix (#347)

kyeugh votes Seshas (#361)
mewtini votes Seshas (#364)
Trebek unvotes (#367)
Keldeo votes Trebek (#407)
JackPK votes Seshas (#425)
mewtini votes Trebek (#426)
Trebek votes Seshas (#431)
kyeugh votes Trebek (#441)
IndigoEmmy votes abstain (#446)

JackPK unvotes (#447)
Seshas votes Seshas (#449)

If any votes are wrong or missing, you have 10 minutes to alert me to them.

Having lost a pillar of their community, the people of Mondeville were out for blood. Some of the Arcanite elders began to suspect each other of being involved in the murder, and several accusations were made despite a lack of any real evidence. By nightfall, the town’s frenzied calls for justice led to a mob seizing Trebek, who they believed to be instrumental in the previous night’s killing.

---

As the flames licked the dark sky above, embers danced among the stars. The Arcanites bowed their heads in silent mourning.

“Bit disrespectful, if you ask me,” grumbled Merato “but two birds with one stone, as they say…”

The sound of screaming subsided until naught could be heard but the roar of the flames.

Trebek is dead. He was mafia.

Night One has started. Please send in your night actions. Day Two will begin July 7th at 4PM EDT (UTC-4:00).

N0
rari_teh
was killed. She was not mafia.

D1
Trebek
was killed. He was mafia.

Part Two: Through the Ashes

ovw4n17.png

"Father Seshas... Your breakfast is ready." The attendant girl announced as she approached the transept. "Salted eggs and porridge... Kyla made a little extra for you today. I know you're going to l-"

The tray fell to the ground with a clatter and landed on the pool of blood. With a trembling hand, the girl reached toward the door of the confessional. "Father Seshas... are you..."

The girl let out a scream as the priest's body slumped to the floor.

---

"An attack on our church?" Vicar Merato fumed. The small council watched the man in silence in the low light of the vicar's chambers.

A bald man with a gaunt face spoke. "I say there's no point in hiding it. A man bled to death in the streets this morning. The people are already demanding justice."

"So the murder yesterday was not an isolated incident," said a bespectacled man with bony features and a shock of dark hair. The council began to murmur amongst themselves.

"Whatever group is doing this clearly isn't going to stop just because we killed one of their own," the vicar remarked. "We have to remove this threat root and stem before any more innocent lives are lost."

"Just what could these killers possibly want?" asked the man with glasses.

"Power," replied the bald man. "In the end, it's always about power."

The council sat in silence as the lamp light flickered across their faces. A few moments passed before a tall, auburn-haired woman spoke. "I think I've heard enough. We will hold a Divine Tribunal in the town square, just as our ancestors did. Someone must be made to answer for these crimes."

"Agreed, Lady Myranda." the Vicar rose from his chair. "Gather the people at once. All of you are dismissed."

As the council shuffled out, Vicar Merato was staring into the lamp's dim flames. "Dodley..." the man called out.

"Yes, Vicar Merato?" the scrawny attendant was standing in one corner of the room with his back against the wall.

"Refill my wine, and... go home for now. Tell your parents to come to the town square." the Vicar requested.

The flame petered out and left a trickle of smoke.

Seshas is dead. They were not mafia.
kokorico is dead. E was not mafia.

You may now post and discuss who to lynch today. Day Two will end July 9th at 4PM EDT (UTC-4:00).

N0
rari_teh
was killed. She was not mafia.

D1
Trebek
was killed. He was mafia.

N1
Seshas
was killed. They were not mafia.
kokorico was killed. E was not mafia.

Back
Top Bottom