• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

it does seem a little underpowered of a role compared to. some of the others, in retrospect

I targeted keldeo on night 0 and mist on night 1, and got the fool and the high priestess, respectively

given the pace of the game I don't think finding out another arcana tonight will be useful so. I can't contribute too much there,,,
so, keldeo is the fool, huh-

nice, though; those were both unclaimed! if keldeo doesn't counterclaim that, I suppose we can believe your claim fully. now, whether you're town or doing the ol' overly honest scum claim is a different matter altogether, but still, thanks for the cooperation

Now that more flavorclaims are in, this seems like a fair time to reveal I am the Emperor.

Now that more flavorclaims are in, this seems like a fair time to reveal I am the Emperor.
I see! although, was there any particular reason you wanted to do your flavor claim later down the line?
I thought we were trying to go in order from low activity/high suspicion to high activity/low suspicion so I had the impression I belonged more in the middle of the pack rather than right at the start, that's all.

i’m doc lol, card is the hermit, i sit in my house alone and just vibe brewing shit up. skylar n0 and seshas n1 (hence why i brought up the strongman thing!)

i think i was asked about bfree and jack thoughts

i liked both of their claims in the moment but after bfree clarified her role i feel like it would be weird for them to coexist (aside from time of execution they now seem like very nearly the same role, unless i’m missing something)

anyway, seshas claimed she watched skylar n0 and got no result, but i kinda liked the claim itself and gambled on it being a roleblocker or something. cats flashback

anyway, seshas claimed she watched skylar n0 and got no result, but i kinda liked the claim itself and gambled on it being a roleblocker or something. cats flashback
bruh I wonder if roleblocker was Trebek

(I know it's a role that could go either town or scum, but using it n0 is super scummy play so I think it could line up for Trebek better than anyone else who didn't/hasn't claimed)

Jack reads... 2!
tumblr_inline_pbbd6fURZ01r2vvqk_540.gif

me
me

too valuable to lose (if telling the truth)
M&F
mewtini

waiting for the InnoChild GM confirmation, will sus if that doesn't happen after awhile but for now I'm vibing
Zero Moment

keep flipping back and forth on the fence about
Butterfree - role seems weirdly overlapping with mine! but wifom she seems really genuine-sounding! but wifom she seemed really genuine-sounding in Cats also! but wifom our roles are just different enough that maybe shenanigans mean both exist! but wifom but wifom but wifom

non-indicative roleclaim/could easily be either truth or a lie/will have to go back and reread
Stryke
Mist
Storm

:unsure:
Ultracool - still no proof of the existence of items, besides Keldeo's claim of an item-related role
Keldeo - "item thief AND something else he won't say yet" is an oddly double-barreled claim but I guess since RNP was evidently also an odd double-barreled role, I'm not sussing too hard yet. only some hard

playing extremely differently from usual
Emmy - I literally don't think I've ever seen her this quiet

I think we should be trying to consolidate votes on someone so that mafia aren't able to force the yeet onto someone else in the worst case. So I'll vote IndigoEmmy.
IIRC you've said before you like having multiple wagons. Why do you now want a consolidated single wagon? And if we're indeed at the worst case and it's LyLo, why should we trust you to be the one to try to get the wagon rolling?

(50% I'm trying to KeldeoPress(TM) here and 50% I feel out of my depth and inexperienced and want clarity for my own understanding)

inopportune timing but might be afk for the next few hours so i’ll park on emmy

Back
Top Bottom