• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Has An Encyclopedia Dramatica Article

*Gasp* That is just random and quite mean. Well this is like a while ago but I do not believe TCOD was anywhere near that. Some people have no life...

It was funnier way back when, when they were using a stock image of a manly orange-bearded viking as Butterfree's photo.
...Well, I think so, anyway. :c

Is this site just the endlessly abusive version of Wikipedia? Because it certainly seems like that from what articles of it I've seen.

I like Uncyclopedia more than Dramatica, to be honest. I'm not a fan of lulz. I prefer boring wit.

Hmm, yes, because having Oscar Wilde "quotes" at the top of every single page is witty.

I love the reaction to ED's furry page. So many people actually make it serious business.

some articles on Uncyclopedia are hilarious, but the majority suck. the best article I have seen is Fisher Price: A Retrospective. I have yet to see a funny Enyclopedia Dramatica article, but I rarely if ever visit that site, because apparently there's a lot of seriously scarring stuff on there. :|

I hate Encyclopedia Dramatica. They're annoying people who use racist and homophobic slurs like they're guaranteed to get laughs.
Uncyclopedia is a bit better- they're at least funny and sometimes agree that things are awesome.
Well, it is the purpose of Encylcopedia Dramatica to be annoying, but it's not even entertaining, just obnoxious.
Edit: Oh my God, you're in there, Retsu. D: And a bunch of members... But Retsu's not annoying- Retsu's funny and sweet. I am so sorry that I just called you sweet, but you're really nice. You always have been, but now it's just more pronounced.

Back
Top Bottom