• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Oh noes! The people's mudkip's are back! Say hello to their leader, Mud "Skippper" Lenin!
Soveit_mudkip.png
He's pure evil in the ways of marxism!

Hello, Mud "Skippper" Lenin! Hmm...
I can barely tell you from the other Mudkips..
Mudkip
Yup, you look totally the same.

Oh Noes! He's back!
Soveit_mudkip.png
Dun dun duuun! :yawn:

But never fearow, cuz hear comes an American hero!
american_mudkip.png
Ya! It's General Kip Dirtyton!

Oh, say, can't you see, by the dawns early light, What so proudly fights for his country at twilights last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight, It's the Am-er-ic-an Mudkip!

*The soviet Mudkipz overpower General Kip*

OH THE HORRORRRRRR!

Oh Noes! The Allies are next! Oh no! An alien squeaky bogg
lickmudkip.jpg
is taking everything by licking the paint off the mudkips and turning them primitive! Oh Noes! :yawn:

Don't worry. Squeaky Bogg only mixed up "liek" with "lick".

...Actually, I never cared for Mudkips so I'll just pwn one of them with a DRAGON!

...Yawn. You really over-estimate Chuck Norris and Mudkip.

I challenge you with bad Japanese translations!

As for this bad translation and it' So it is; s it is worst. I don' As for t what this says was found. You had known? I don' You think t concerning that anyone understands this. This, why anyone understands bad Japanese translation, in any case it is?

Last edited:

KYAHHHHHHH!

*Alakazam freezes everyone and everything bar the soviet Mudkipz in ice using her spoons of awesomeness*

Great job, Alakazam. Now I'm stuck in my ruby coating with no way out whatsoever!
Time to use Discharge...

D: Whyyy, am I so cooold???
I only wanted to lic- IMEAN liek the Mudkipz.... ;_;

Woot! Chartwo's
Chartwo.png
here to help! Chartwo uses Fire Blast to get everyone out! Oh noes! Chartwo used Telekinesis to use everyone like marionete doll! He's pulling the strings to the soviet mudkip and is using nuclear weapons of mass destruction towards every mudkip leading to the impending doom of extinction for the mudkip race! Oh noes! THE HORROR!

Good going, Chartwo! Now I'm all wet from being thawed out and I'm being swung around like a marionette! At least the horror(THE HORRA) of the soviet Mudkipz will be vanquished in horribly inhumane ways.

Once again, you've underestimated me!

*Alakazam uses her psychic powahz to hypnotise Chartwo, thus taking over his kinesics. Now the puppeteer has become the puppet and the puppet the master....*

Well since I have the chance I'm going to use Discharge and hit everyone in the room.
*uses Discharge*

Everyone goes nuts from discharge and runs into each other, killing them whether their enemies or not in the confusion! Will one of us be able to snap out of this mess?!?!? :freaked:

...I shouldn't have done that.

*throws an Assist Trophy* Let's see if one of these will work wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom