• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

I'm not killing him. Maybe. Well, only on the inside.
WHY AREN'T YOU SITTING IN THE CORNER IN TIME-OUT YET?!

Good.
Speaking of which, all of you seem rather nonchalant that I just drove a car through the wall. And that somebody's tied up in the trunk... did I say that out loud?

Good.
Speaking of which, all of you seem rather nonchalant that I just drove a car through the wall. And that somebody's tied up in the trunk... did I say that out loud?

We expected nothing less in the Café of Doom.

Now if you'd entered calmly by the door, then we'd be all "wtf?".

Well, no kidding, but nobody seems to care about the poor sap who's still tied up in the trunk. You are all terrible people. >:l

Well, no kidding, but nobody seems to care about the poor sap who's still tied up in the trunk. You are all terrible people. >:l

Few people seemed bothered about the poor sap who was bleeding to death.

Yes, well, you're not a popular Nintendo character, and you're expendable. Deal with it.

YES I HAVE CALLED ZE DR. HOUSE!!!!! Now he will come and diagnose you with some random disease and go to hire a stripper again...and Cuddy's gonna get pissed, and Wilson's gonna get divorced again, and Foreman's gonna go do something that I don't know, and Chase and Cameron are going to have hot sex. ((Yes, I'm a huge House fan...))

Not alone man, not alone.
*hides Everybody Lies T-shirt*
Anyway, no one cares that the poor doc over there with the awesome flaming cane is trapped in a ditch. That, and although the moaning in pain is probabaly normal,I don't think "McCaney's" eyes are s'possed to roll back and go hazy like that....

~Walks in calmly through the door and stares and the car with a dead body hanging out~ ...Hi?

O.O
WHOA!
Somebody walked in normally! But the guy in the trunks' not dead. I think. Oh yeah, and Mike? Time-out's over now.

Normalicy is overrated!*fist goes up in the air*
Now,Evoli,StiliBoy, Help mre get Hou-er-McCaney outta the ditch!
I'll take anyone really.*downs another awsomesauce slurpee*

Last edited:

Not if I get to stab him first!
*Stabs Mike*
Oops, wrong person.

Aw what? Hmph. At least let me have my knife back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom