• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

"AND SO THE PLAY DATE ENDED ABRUPTLY. MANY DAYS LATER EVERYBODY MET HERE AGAIN FOR APOLOGYS TO BE GIVEN."

Mmph. I don't like this.... She was to sensitive.
*conks Notory* You're to immature. Now go do the right thing.

NO MERCY! *continues fireing at House*
Where did you get a bazooka?
The dollar store. |D
What is the world coming to?

HOLY SHIZZAT! HE'S NOT HUMAN!
Of course not. He's an alien. Always has been.
*secret service guys handcuff House*

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST. ANYTHING YOU SAY AND/OR DO CAN/WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW. DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY ALIEN, WE'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER.
*secret service guys hold up their cell phones. All of the have Houses pager number*

Noes. I'm just the one who gave them your number. ^.^
Oh wait... NO I DID NOT STEAL YOUR PAGER NUMBER. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A PAGER!
Give it up you stalker.

................................... *eats some pizza*
Hey, gimmi some of that...
Noes, it's mine. I bought it.
*begins to reach twords the pizza* Come on Notory, share with your friend..
MINE. ALL MINE.
SHARE WITH ME DANGIT!
RAWRRR!
PIZZZZAA!

And so the fight began.....

*looks up* OOOOH! PIZZA!! *glomps Typh* SHARE. 8D
Aw, hey wait! I wasn't finnished ripping you to shreds!

¿Donde esta la burrito, por favor?

...sorry, I wanted to start posting in here again but couldn't think of anything coherent to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom