• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Zach Braff... ZACH Braff... ZACH BRAFF!? ... Who's Zach Braff?

On another note, who wants hot dogs?

He's an awesome actor who plays J.D. on the awesomeness that is Scrubs. ;D

I'll pass on hot dogs, though, got any burgers? ^_^

I'd like a hot dog! Umbreon, take a hot dog and be happy *shoves hotdog down umbreon's throat*
Umbreon,your not breathing DONT DIE UMBREON!

*Is still conscious but is choking; gives a signal to people that says "don't just stand there, help me!"*

Hey guys, what's happe.....
-dodges firing guns and people crashing into walls-
YEESH! All I wanted to do was deliver some donuts! Why are you people so crazy!

"Dude calm down we aren't all nuts..." *mutters* "wish I had MY GUN"

*Seth then sings a random verse of a drangonfoce song*

Rise over shadowed mountains blazing with power
Crossing valleys endless tears in unity we stand
Far and wide across the land the victory is ours
On towards the gates of reason
Fight for the truth and the freedom
Gloria!!!

I've got one.

Today I went in to have a physical for sports. On the form you have to fill out, it asks, if you are male, "do you have one testicle?"

xDDD 'Ol Hitler would have a few problems there, yessir...

When I was a wee lass, about four or five years of age, my family went to see a movie. I was told that if I kept walking up to the concession stand, I would get taken out of the car. Well, I pushed my luck and my father was forced to take me out of the theater and sit with me in the car, missing the entire movie and wasting his money. For years it was my earliest source of guilt.

Years later I was finally told what the movie was: "Batman and Robin".

Needless to say, I no longer feel guilty.

Oh, and something else I found out about: Remember that scene in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen when Soundwave hacks into a satellite? Remember how much it reminded you of tentacle hentai? Walking through Wal-Mart, I decided to look at the Transformers action figures. On the back, they had a little bio about each character. So I got to Soundwave's, and sure enough, they explicitly say that "the spill of data fills him with pleasure" (I'm not kidding. That's exactly what it says.) So yeah, it's not just subtext. Technically, he is actually raping the satellite. My lol's echoed throughout the aisles and I got many weird looks.

I bet the Transformers Rule 34 community is having a goddamn field day with that one...I'm still absolutely amazed that got past the radar.

Last edited:

*rides in on a Chocobo*
WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN HERE IN FOREVER ;;

And wut the insects are attacking nooooo DDD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom