• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Mole people! Now!
*Furry hands pop out everywhere, dragging the soviets and suicunes into the ground and killing them in a suicide effort*

Aargh the crappiness burns!
Starts chucking computers running windows vista with internet explorer, childblockers, and with minimum RAM.

*kills with a dagger*
(talking to lead pengiun) "make sure there is a spike pit where that son of a mother lands."

*your troops fall into a giant pitfall trap with spikes*
So that's where the spike pit was!

Troops, lets get some rest and continue in the morning!

Last edited:

4d0395df283e97e94cdd555bc0e3888b.jpg

ATTACKKKKKKKK

*runs in trips and falls flat on face*

Why is it that whenever I come in here, something violent is happening!?!?

*cheers on the SOVIET MUDKIPZ before being attacked by one*

Oh, the violence.... it's so violent...

I know!

*takes paint brush and paints soviet mudkip it's regular colors*

mudkip
There! All friendly!

*gets head bitten*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back