• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

(I'll make an exeption! Come baack!)
Neptune dived down to the botton of the river and came back up holding some fish.

Thorn dived down and grabbed a few fish for herself. She ate one Finneon. "Mmmmm, tasty. Anyone want some?"

Sean ducked as a satillite passed overhead.

Maybe I should stretch a bit before I return.

He began to fly, faster and faster, following the winds that blew into the west.

May I please join?

Name: Silvia
Pokemon mixed with: Celebi
Personality: Shy, cheerful, helpful, kind, polite
Special ability(s): Can fly and can cure people and Pokemon
Appearence/image:
2z4iebn.png

Moves: Magical Leaf, Future Sight, Giga Drain, Psychic

Last edited:

(Yes, I'm Nijiiro and I already did.)

Edit: Silvia woke up on a tree, "I'm sure am hungry!" she said.

Last edited:

((Nijino, is Silvia in her morph form or human form now?))

"Or maybe you would like some dead pokèmon meat?" Ryan grinned at the Celebi Morph. He had skinned the Pikachu, and were now roasting it over a fire. "Pokèmon from my dimension are delicious!" He said, and transformed back into human form. The wings took too much space.

"Okay." Silvia said, then flew down from the tree, grabbed a fish and took a bite, "Thank you for the fish, it's good!" she said.

Back
Top Bottom