• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Arceus looks at the pokemon around him, all bowing to him. He nods as they greet him, then turns to the fighting siblings.

"Why, may I ask, are you three fighting?"

"Like I said before; a very good reason." Palkia was the one to speak, but she couldn't remember the reason right now.

((We need a reason for Palkia and Dialga to fight.))

(Uh... how about... Dialga made fun of Palkia for tripping over an Unown and falling flat on her face?)

((That reminds me of a parody we made for the fifth Naruto theme song. On the seond line, Paper (shikamaru) fell flat on his face.

But I digress...

That sounds good. It makes me related to Paper.))

"Dialga... er... I tripped over my friend the Unown and Dialga made fun of me. But I'm not sure how it came to this," Palkia said. She had a confused look on her face as if she didn't know what even she was saying.

"It was fun to see, y'kno." Dialga excused himself. "Meh. Sorry, Palkia."

"Apology accepted," muttered Palkia, with still a slight hostile tone in her voice. She turned to Arceus and nodded. She turned and lumbered off, between her dimension in space.

Or did she?

*is this the end?*

((Whoa, I missed some stuff. *reads missed pages* WHAT?! I missed the end?!))

Talon, who was bowing with the others in full Zapdos form, looked towards the others and whispered, "You know, I'd be mad if that happened too, but to almost end the world for it?! These space-time pokemon act like little kids!"

"I HEARD THAT!" Dialga roared to the Zapdos morph, then bowed again to Arceus. "GROOOOOO!!!" He opened his mouth and disappeared in a blue ord of light.

"Well, bye bye." Ryan said, opened the dimension hole to the torn world and disappeared in it.

Arcues chuckles, shaking his head a bit. He then looks down at the others.

"Thank you for trying to help...by children can be quite the handful at times"

He then looks over at Neptune, a soft smile on his face.

"Now...Neptune. I believe it is time"

Atemu watches the scene quietly, not sure of what may happen next.

Arcues nods.

"You may, but make it quick...I wish to return to where I belong"

Atemu continues to watch silently, a small smile on his face.

this is...very interesting indeed.

"Good bye, everyone. I won't forget you." with that being said, Neptune nodded to Arceus, a signal that she was ready to leave.

(END. . . ?=D Planning a sequel!)

Arceus smiles down at her, placing one of his hooves ((I'm sorry, they just are)) on her head.

"Don't be afriad"

The ray of light they stood in grows brighter. Arceus starts to float, lifting Nepturn up with him. They both acend above the clouds, the light fading at the clouds come togther once more. All the world falls silent.

((Now..I believe that is the end))

((I forgot to do something.

*Then, a black creature shaped like a D floated into the scene. "Hey! What'd I miss?"*

Anyway, I think I'll join the sequel.))

Back
Top Bottom