• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 0_o thread

Okay, I recently found a website called Pandora Radio. You basically tell it a song or artist you like and it'll find more music you might like. I entered my favorite singer, Utada Hikaru, a J-pop singer who likes to experiment with genres. It took me to my favorite band within an hour. My favorite band is the gothic metal band Within Temptation. 0.o

On Thursday part of my dream involved a conversation between Kabuto and Kimimaro.

They had gotten on something about attacking a nearby village.

Kabuto: Are you ready to go?
Kimimaro: Yes.
Kabuto: What about the explosives?
Kimimaro: [The villagers should] run away from the explosives.

It's just kinda.... *UNORTHODOX* if you ask me.

Little kids ambush me in the games section of Big W. What the hell did I ever do to them!!?? I just want a game!

Back
Top Bottom