• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Asber Gazette

Eifie

oh man, good times.
Pronoun
she/her
I was totally joking when I suggested this to Keldeo, but then I realized that this idea was like, totally legit, yo. Let's publish ridiculous headlines about random Pokémon in people's squads! (May I suggest a fucking whale or Doctor Proctor or Sniff, the Clingy Nosefriend?) The Bulbagarden archives are a good source for pictures from the anime and manga, but you can get them from anywhere!

As an example, here are some of today's trending headlines!

Super Smile Tommy Scares Woman on Ship
You Won't Believe What Super Smile Sonya and Her Friends Found in the Forest
Discover This One Weird Trick to Teach Your Super Smile Tommy Play Nice
Super Smile Toffee Takes to the Skies, Forgets to Go to the Bathroom First
Super Smile Mommy Unsatisfied with Current Child, Collects Three New Ones
Super Smile Mommy Scares Boy in Daycare, a companion piece to "Super Smile Tommy Scares Woman on Ship"

please do this with me you guys, it's so funny

edit: A Fucking Whale Awes Boy with its Magnificence
A Fucking Whale Is Really Fucking Big

Last edited:
Aww man, none of those links work :C Bulbapedia gets mad if you hotlink their images, so you have to link the gallery page instead. It's very sad.

Aww man, none of those links work :C Bulbapedia gets mad if you hotlink their images, so you have to link the gallery page instead. It's very sad.

There we go, changed them all to link to the gallery. Thanks for letting me know! :)

This just in: Old Man Yells at Cloud

When I was searching for pictures of EXPLOSION WEDNESDAY, I found the image above, and it inspired me to make something.

CXdtOyp.png

singledigit.png

wooperani.gif

Back
Top Bottom