• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help... Question 8... There's no clue in the source code. None whatsoever. Can someone help???

Question 8. Look at the very specific kind of the Pokemon. Where would you (not your player, but you) be able to get it?

Where on the site should i look for the answer to number 3, and i got no clue as for what to look for either. Any help would be awesome! nvm i got it, but now im stuck on number four... any help would be nice!

Last edited:
those look like stats to a pokemon, with one missing, but it has to be 20 because all the numbers added up make 490 and 510 is the max. Unless im thinking of the evs, i got no clue on this one, anything esle you can say to help? Is it a pokemon's name or is it a number? nvm i got it, now about seven...

Last edited:
aaaa I cant get five.

I tried marquee, marquee=of=doom, marquee=doom, doom=marquee, doom, even hairbrush! I know it's talking about the marquee of doom, but exactly WHAT in the marquee?

Darn.

Okay, but it's referring to a previous clue, and the source code says "Yes, you have seen it before..." Exactly which clue is 5 referring to?

Minkow: You may want to think of what you have most recently seen/done on the clue game...

regice: Not telling. ^^ Just go to every page and search around, sorry!

got seven, now what about clue 15 ive tried
behaviour=sleeping, sleep, confusion, nothing works!

Last edited:
How'd you get Pokemon moves and statuses? Check the source code, first. Then answer the statement - your behaviour needs to be good to get the clue, so what would you do in real life, and how do you put it into a query string?

How'd you get Pokemon moves and statuses? Check the source code, first. Then answer the statement - your behaviour needs to be good to get the clue, so what would you do in real life, and how do you put it into a query string?

I literately got no clue on what you mean by that, i would guess not break the law, but what does being good got to do with getting the clue?

Aethelstan: It's a Pokemon. Think of squishy goo.

regice: Being good has everything to do with it. If someone told you to have good behaviour, you would obey them and behave well, right? Try something based on that.

Oh, and it's a query string. If you don't know how to do one, check the main page of the clue game.

ooooooooooooh, i got it, thanks! but i must be stupid, because nobody else is stuck on 17, it makes no clear hint at what pokemon it is, what gen is it from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom