• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Contest Den!

Ok, the next two are here! (Finally!)

picture.php

Wow! Nice idea!
Originality: 10/10
Who could've thought that Houndoom could be spliced with Torterra!? I sure didn't. Full points for that!
Quality: 8/10
The only things I could find wrong were that the tree roots were over the bones, and I believe it would look better if the bones were like vines, or something like that.
Total: 18/20

AbsolRoserade.png

You use Photobucket. ;P
Originality: 8/10
It looked more like a retype to me. Couple points off for that.
Quality: 8/10
The shading is kind of strange, the face doesn't look like it fits, and the butt's outlines are a little clumped. But the flower placement was nice, so a point added for that.
Total: 16/20

Two more coming tomorrow! *loves to torture audience* >=3​

Almost done!

Nuzrow.png

You also use Photobucket. =3
Originality: 9/10
A flying type spliced with a grass type. Not bad, but not the first.
Quality: 6/10
The leaf on the head doesn't look like it fits, it looks like there are twigs shoved up its butt, and you can see the left leg through the, er, acorn, thing.
Total: 15/20

cyndaganiumaf0.png

Man you use this a lot!
Originality: 8/10
Well, as I said, you use this a lot. And you ask loads of people to compare theirs to yours, which takes away a few points.
Quality: 9/10
The only thing wrong with it is that the back antenna thing is in the fire.
Total: 17/20

Now time to torture Cheesecake! >=3​

OK, now I'll finally do Cheesecake's. Your torture has ended. =3

totosquitsplice.jpg

Heh, you named it Totosquit. XP
Originality: 6/10
It's one of the most used splice I've seen, so a few points for that.
Quality: 5/10
JGJKHDSSDLGDKSGFSDFJL
You didn't save as PNG... But the placement of the arms, legs, and head are good, so, I didn't take off all the points.
Total: 11/20

Judging is now over! In the lead is Tropiking's Hounderra! Second is Mewtwo's Cyndaganium. Third is Darksong's Abserade. I will PM the prizes and honorable mentions. Thank you for entering, and join the next contest.​

Heh, you named it Totosquit. XP
Originality: 6/10
It's one of the most used splice I've seen, so a few points for that.
Quality: 5/10
JGJKHDSSDLGDKSGFSDFJL
You didn't save as PNG... But the placement of the arms, legs, and head are good, so, I didn't take off all the points.
Total: 11/20

This was before I was smart enough to save it as a PNG ;-;
But yay, 11/20 for my first contest. I'll join the next one, and....

I'LL MAKE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A PNG!

Back
Top Bottom